Author Thread: Is sex a priority?
Sherry_J

View Profile
History
Is sex a priority?
Posted : 14 Nov, 2019 05:42 AM

I'm new on this site which i found quite fascinating being a Christian forum.

However, either my error in judgement or whatever, there's this guy we started chatting quite fine. He was all Godly and when he asked for my contact i thought to myself why not . So we moved to WhatsApp and he requested for a video call,smart move but no. I pick the call and he repeats the same things and then to my surprise he shifts the camera and drops his pants exposing himself and asks me what i think about 'it'. I felt disgusted and end the call.

Maybe I'm overreacting but really how soon should sex become a main topic?. Is it okay to behave in that manner and how should one handle it?

View Profile
History
Is sex a priority?
Posted : 14 Nov, 2019 06:15 AM

first I will like to say,'Welcome to C.D.F.F..

sorrowed to hear Your first go about was not so hot.

having been here nearly a decade, all I am really able to suggest is, when peoples try to lure You to another site.

DO NOT. it should be obvious they are malcontents?

another suggestion, try to remember C.D.F.F. is a community of Christian Singles. seeking dating/marriage is only a perk. as you may see from advertisements c.d.f.f. will try to pawn You off to pay to play dating sites? I guess You cannot blame them as it pays the bills?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Is sex a priority?
Posted : 14 Nov, 2019 07:18 AM

No sex is not a priority for someone genuinely seeking a relationship, but the person you were in contact with is not looking for a relationship. He's looking for cheap thrills which is what he got from exposing himself to you. Having been here a few years i'd say don't make make the mistake of thinking everyone on here is a christan. Also don't be in a rush to move to telephone contact communicating on this site is free make use of it.

View Profile
History
Is sex a priority?
Posted : 14 Nov, 2019 05:50 PM

You should report him.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Is sex a priority?
Posted : 14 Nov, 2019 06:58 PM

NEVER more to Whatapp or Hangouts. Dont give out your phone number or address. If a man is interested (or guys, if a girl is interested) they will be willing to type a few words on here. Keep it here and keep it safe.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Is sex a priority?
Posted : 14 Nov, 2019 09:43 PM

That's when you let out the biggest laugh ever, even if it's fake. :)

I would suggest not going out of your way to talk about sex. Even if intentions are good, it can still become problematic.

View Profile
History
Is sex a priority?
Posted : 16 Dec, 2019 09:54 PM

Wow! No women are disrobing for me here. How come you have all the luck?

DanielShakleferd

View Profile
History
Is sex a priority?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2020 11:25 AM

That guy was definitely in the wrong. Was he an internet troll or something?

The Bible teaches not to have sex until marriage and to not even fantasize in a willfully lustful way about people.

Should sex be discussed before marriage? Certainly! But not with the intention of titillating each other. People need to be on the same page about sex before they get married.

Certain questions should probably be asked very early, like "Do you believe it is okay to have sex before marriage?" and their answer should be "No." if you are looking for a Christian that values the Bible.

I am not talking about discussing the explicit details of it, but learning each other's principles and expectations. If it is not discussed before marriage, it will likely make things more difficult than they need to be or even result in a painful marriage. Maybe one person is expecting that there will be sex eight times a week and the other is thinking that twice a year will be best! Maybe one person wants the other parts of a marriage relationship but has lots of baggage or trauma about sex. Those sorts of things may not be deal-breakers(especially unresolved trauma or fear), but they need to be discussed before marriage. Even if it is about something that ought not be a dealbreaker but will be a stain, it should be discussed. Things that could potentially be a huge strain on the relationship should be discussed. https://www.crosswalk.com/family/marriage/engagement-newlyweds/10-things-you-need-to-talk-about-before-you-get-married.html

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Is sex a priority?
Posted : 9 Mar, 2020 07:21 AM

I agree with you 100% everyone should be able have that type of discussion with their future spouse...