Author Thread: Why is it so hard for someone to fall in love with me?
Admin

Why is it so hard for someone to fall in love with me?
Posted : 15 Nov, 2019 12:43 PM

Is there something wrong with me? Am I really that bad?

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2019 04:45 PM

I don't know that there is anything wrong with you, but maybe work on your confidence?

If I'm being honest, it seems like what you mostly talk about here is "not being able to get the girl", but maybe if you just talked about random stuff and got to know others, something may present itself.

That's what I do. Just jabber about whatever. Maybe I'll meet someone, maybe I won't, but at least I'm having fun on the journey there.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2019 06:59 PM

But I try to be confident and talk to certain girls, but they never really want to talk with me. They talk to other guys, but not to me.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2019 08:35 PM

Such is life.

I think if every girl wanted to talk to me, my life would be much scarier. I'm okay with getting passed because I only need the right one to stop once. Until then, there are a bazillion other things better for me to be focusing on. Besides, when that lady comes along, I want my head up, not down.

Best wishes

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2019 12:57 PM

🤗😊 I ask the same question to myself as well. I put up with my ex- boyfriend for 3 and a half years even though he cannot love me as much as i love him, take me for granted and disrespects me in front of his friends. I always ask the question "am i that hard to love?"

YtRabbit

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2019 08:16 AM

I feel the perception you have about your self needs to change? Ask your self, and be honest. Look in the mirror and say do I love my self? Start there. When you are interacting with people, what is your personal attitude towards others and your self. How you think and feel about the outside world effects your inner world.

YtRabbit

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2019 08:16 AM

I feel the perception you have about your self needs to change? Ask your self, and be honest. Look in the mirror and say do I love my self? Start there. When you are interacting with people, what is your personal attitude towards others and your self. How you think and feel about the outside world effects your inner world.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Mar, 2020 08:25 PM

RABBIT - you are right. negativity only receives negative vibes back.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Mar, 2020 11:56 PM

Stop shouting at YtRabbit, your hurting my ears Needsafriend!

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 07:27 PM

would you prefer I shout at you? There's "computer rules" and also "office rules"... if you work in an office, Capitol letters often signify SOMETHING IMPORTANT. Stop worrying about little things.