Author Thread: I am fat, but that doesn't mean I don't deserve to be loved
Admin

I am fat, but that doesn't mean I don't deserve to be loved
Posted : 15 Nov, 2019 07:29 PM

I know I might sound negative, but it's true. I'm fat. I've always been rejected by women because of it. They never told me that's why they reject me (except one), but I know that's the reason. I know some of you will say "Try exercising and taking care of yourself." . I know you mean well, but that's not going to make me a smaller guy. I'm always going to be a really big man. Trust me, I've tried and I lost over 100 pounds (which were gained back due to medical reasons). I am fat, but all I want is for someone to see pass that and think "Now there's the man I want." . I would try losing weight again, but if I lost the weight and I found someone who says she loves me how would I know she really loves me and not just my looks? If a woman says she loves me while I'm still fat, then that would make me think she doesn't care about looks and she genuinely loves me. Does that make any sense? It probably doesn't. Let me start all over, you see... Okay, okay, I'm kidding. But really. Does that make sense?

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2019 08:38 PM

Some gals like fluffy guys. :)

If you gotta be fluffy, then do the best you can with your fluffiness. If it's not good enough for someone, then it wasn't the right match anyway.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2019 01:22 PM

😊😊 we not fat, we are fluffy and in the wrong planet.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2020 09:07 PM

Morgan,

Your post says

Title:

I am fat, but that doesn't mean I don't deserve to be loved.

I see that you believe you DESERVE to be loved, is that not a bit Selfish,self seeking, self serving, self righteous.

You expect to be loved, WHY?.