Author Thread: I've been judged harshly by someone on this site
Admin

I've been judged harshly by someone on this site
Posted : 23 Nov, 2019 08:16 AM

So there was this person, I'm not going to name names, who I've seen before on another site. I went to one of their social media pages to ask if they had an account on here. I saw that person posted something that looked like it was from this site, so I guessed that the person was really who they were on here. I've asked them if they wanted to talk. No answer. I asked them if could at least pray for me if they were not interested. No answer. I shared a few scriptures with them, just because I like to do that. No answer. Finally I saw something on one of their social medias that accused me of being flirtatious and a stalker. First off I would like to say that they didn't me by name, but I knew it was aimed at me. Now to clarify, I am not a stalker. The first site I found them on had their social media pages listed on it. And I when did asking someone if they would like to talk or sending them scriptures become flirtatious? Now it just makes me wonder. Is that what everyone thinks about me? If it is then you are dead wrong. Listen, there's nothing if a man and woman who likes each other act a little flirty to one another. As long as they are not sinning then should compliment one another, talk to one another, pray for one another, etc. They don't judge each other or point accusations at one another. They support each other and try to help each other. If you can't stand any of that then you won't find the right one. I pray that this person and anyone like them will learn that. In the meantime I'm just going to wait until God wins this battle for me. I'm leaning on Him and He is carrying me through, shielding and fighting back the enemy. And one day those enemies that have been holding me back will be gone and my angel will be waiting. And one day we'll both become one. Praise Jesus. And it is in His holy and beautiful name I pray. Amen.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2019 08:55 PM

Hey, you can send scriptural passages to me and will not judge you, i'd be so happy to receive one :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2019 03:36 AM

Hey, Morgan. You just found a friend. I'm excited for the both of you. Would love be in the air soon? Keep me posted.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2019 05:51 PM

Ladies, watch out. The Terminator is here. :)

(Cool sunglasses) Now we just need an "I'll be back!"

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2019 11:13 AM

TOTH - not quite understanding how the Terminator fits in with being judged harshly. ??? of course its snowing here, so maybe i have blurred vision LOL

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 01:53 PM

As a Catholic I find evangelicals very judgemental about Catholics despite the Epistle of James. It happens. Get over it. Block them. Move on. No point spewing over it until the end of a record long life.