Author Thread: Just forget it, I'm giving up!
Admin

Just forget it, I'm giving up!
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 04:44 PM

So I mentioned something on here about someone who falsely accused me of being a stalker. Guess what happened. Guess what she did. SHE BLOCKED ME. Was it so hard to just say "I'm not interested, go away!"? YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND BLOCK ME!!! You know what, this was the final straw. What YOU did was inexcusable! You want to act like a victim, then go ahead and do it! You're just like every other girl I've ever met! And you know what, thank you. Thank you for helping me realize how unlovable I really am! And don't any of you people say "You'll find someone some day." " Just trust in the Lord and He will bring you to the right one. ". No. I'm tired of asking God for help. If this is how His children is going to treat me then maybe it's better I just not be one of HIS children.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 05:38 PM

Don't be such a cry baby. Grow up! You're acting like a spoiled brat. Why do you have to be so hang up with that girl who ignored you? You're just not her type so accept it. You scared her with all your negativity and rants in this forum. There are others out there who are willing to listen to you. But guess what? They probably are not your type either so you also ignored them.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 05:43 PM

The Terminator never gives up. He says "I'll be back", then he reloads for the next round. So if you quit now, you'll have to turn in your sunglasses.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 07:21 PM

You're doing the same exact thing she's doing. You think I ignore everyone who isn't my type? I don't. Every single person that has messaged me I have the nerve to say something back to them. But that's all ending here. This little mistake opened up my eyes. From now I'll just ignore everyone I possibly can. Apparently I'm at fault if I try to do that, and apparently I'm at fault if I ignore them so there's no escape. You tell me that I need to grow up, I've already grown up. But I doubt you'll believe that will you.

BlessedBenny

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 04:25 AM

Something caused them to message you in the first place so it means there's something else that scares them away after they've made the first approach.

it could be anything from your rhetoric to desperation, actions to attitude.

Check yourself and put yourself in order before you realize that the only objects comfortable to be with you are cockroaches and rats.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 07:31 AM

"Cockroaches and rats" ? Is that just a way of saying that I'm disgusting? That my life is disgusting? I don't know what others think when they see me for the first time. But the way some people talk on here it's like I'm most vile and disgusting human being on here. I'm sorry I've been so negative, but that's what being alone does to a person. Instead of telling someone to "check themselves" how about telling someone to "I'll pray for you" or "God will heal you " or something like that. And I find it so strange that nobody ever comments on the more positive forums I've posted. It seems almost everyone just want to for the negative. I have some news for you. Just yesterday, December 1st 2019, I lay all of my doubts down at the Master's feet, and it was like all of those doubts just disappeared. I know I'm not perfect. I know I'm nothing but a horrible and awful person. We all are. But I know Christ saved me and I know Heaven is my home. And even though I am horrible, vile, disgusting and just plain awful, I know that the Lord is going to let me meet a woman that will love me, understand me, care for me, and forgive me for everything I do wrong. I know this because He loves me. He doesn't want me to be alone. He doesn't want me to be unhappy. And I ask that you pray for me. Pray that the doubt never comes back, and that the Lord will give me enough strength to say "Get behind me Satan! And take all of your deceitful lies with you!" . And pray that whoever it is God wants me to marry has enough strength to do the same.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 04:34 PM

Single is fine. Married is fine. Sure, it's better to be with someone, but you can enjoy life's journey till you get their no less. Just don't let it bother you one way or another.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2020 03:14 AM

First of all all you need is stay calm. Dont bleme yourself and people on here since we are in site so dont be too put in heart everything but we wise. If she block you maybe its the way she express her feeling. Like no need to speak lots. We must know that every person has their own way to express thought and actions and not all do it like we want to. So, let it go and move on. Blessing

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2020 05:56 AM

Bro Morgan pray that God strengthens you with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and PATIENCE - Colossians 1 verse 11.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 01:39 PM

There's someone for everyone? Like they'd say on Garage Logic "B as in B and S as in S"! I'll never believe it until I meet someone single who actually shows some real interest, not just dinner and a movie. And not some kid behind the counter at Subway. She was nice and cute, but she's also 50 years younger than me! No, that doesn't work.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 01:57 PM

When it comes to dating sites I keep my expectations lower than humanly possible so no woman can throw her daggers in me again.

I can rant because I never expect to find anyone in here or any other site. No point trying to impress a woman who refuses to be impressed.

If you want to find a girl? Move on. Block her. Move on to the next. Man up and when she's ruined her life maybe she'll remember that years before she kicked a good man to the curb like last week's trash.