Author Thread: From now on...
Admin

From now on...
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 08:12 PM

If God really does want me to be with a woman then she needs to come to me and talk to me first. And I don't mean on this stupid dating site, I mean in real life. SHE will be the one asks ME on a date, instead of me asking her. SHE will be the first to say "I love you" to me. I refuse to pursue any woman anymore, unless she is patient enough to pursue a relationship with me and with Jesus. Until that happens I'm just going to learn everything God is teaching me. And if she doesn't come then I will just die alone and go home to a better place than this.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
From now on...
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 01:12 AM

I really don't understand why you keep doing these posts. If you're here hoping to meet a partner, this is not helping your course...

View Profile
History
From now on...
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 10:57 AM

If I were meant to find someone here I believe the Lord would have let me found her already. No, I trust He will bring the right one to me this way. And when does so and as I wait I won't doubt anyone and I will continue to thank Him for everything He is doing in my life, everything He has done and everything He is going to do. And from now on, if the Lord puts something on my heart, if He wants me to write it here I'm going to do it, and give Him all the glory. He knows what I need and what I want, and I have faith, and no more doubt that He will provide.

View Profile
History
From now on...
Posted : 17 Dec, 2019 04:23 AM

Question MT: if you want a wife so much then what are you doing to prepare yourself to be the sort of guy a woman would want? How are you working on your own faith, health, appearance, personality, career, and so forth? You gotta take initiative man and develop/grow yourself, after which the ladies will appreciate that confidence and dedication much more than ramblings.

Also, unless you are at least an 8 then it's pretty rare for us guys to get solicitations on sites like this unless they are from Phillipina scammers- so be cautious ;)

Alligator

View Profile
History
From now on...
Posted : 19 Dec, 2019 05:33 PM

Serf - good response. i just have to comment on your guinea pig. pretty. I like animals, so its always fun to see someone post with a pet. happy holidays.

View Profile
History
From now on...
Posted : 7 Jan, 2020 10:02 AM

@Morgan

😂 Dude I get you! American women on dating sites are such flakes - they want to be chased, but not caught.

FINALLY, there was some one local here for me. Same age range, looks, ect... We talked for awhile then decided to meet. She canceled. A week later I was traveling and passing through her town. I hit her up for breakfast. She declined. A couple weeks later I was going to the mountains above her for just a day trip, I invited her and she was undecided then declined at the last minute. Lastly we were to meet. I drove an hour to her town, 10 minutes before I get there she cancels, says her kids are coming over.

Haven't talked to her since.

Found a great little Filipina gal up in San Francisco, we talked everyday and met a few times. We really got along great. Then it came out she wasn't divorced as she said, but only separated. I don't do "separated" separated = still married.

However dating her really opened my eyes!

Kick those American women to the curb, they are not worth the trouble.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
From now on...
Posted : 10 Jan, 2020 07:17 PM

Chuckk, some women may have met one or two American men who were flakes—so does that prove that **all** American men are flakes??!

Not trying to single you out, Chuckk, but without realizing it, your defective logic (universal, affirmative fallacy**) inadvertently places you in the flake class along with everyone else.

**a universal, affirmative categorical proposition. An informal fallacy of relevance in which a general rule is misapplied in a case where an exception should obviously be allowed.Aug 27, 2002

Uky.edu › ~rosdatte › phi120 › glos...

View Profile
History
From now on...
Posted : 16 Sep, 2020 09:59 AM

I say this with compassion, logic and rationale...

Yet : You have to do the work in & on yourself and allow GOD to take control of every area of your life. *Every area*

That means complete Submission to ABBA/EL SHADDAI.

Ye of little faith.

Many of you, despite religiosity ..,and your Christianity have zero patience. Some think they are the world’s greatest offering, yet when an inventory is taken into account- You come up short.

And a pun↗️ can be interjected here 😃Lighten up!

(Yes we all come up short, sometime)☺️

I read, and I sense: depression, angst and frustration... yet you have less perseverance to show for yourself.

My username means Something.

Apply it, if you will to your own situation!

Heed the words of The Only True Messiah!

Ohhh now now- but that’s too much for some of you.

You want the cake without the necessary ingredients, prep and baking.

Meanwhile-

Can you be a good example for a woman to submit to?

Are you the essence of actual Faith applied to your Life?

Is the GOD of the Universe your Genie?

Do you get angry when HE doesn’t perform to your liking? Hm?

⤴️Rhetorical questions you may ponder + pray on.

It isn’t wise Or, even natural to have a woman take the lead, acting as a man, pursuing... that’s what happened with feminism.

Let me ask: How is Feminism working out?— It isn’t.

Pardon the bluntness but➡️Big deal you are disappointed.

Everyone is...to a degree.

I write this in Sincere caring, Compassionate to your situation, but with rebuke and say:

Please. Get over yourself Sir.

It’s a -Real- Man’s duty to Lead. Feminine women still respect Leaders. True ones.

It is a responsibility for a woman to submit to GOD/EL 1st- and then her rightful mate 2nd.

How can she submit when she’s.., hunting you?

You wanting the woman to take the lead and court you is very unnatural. And odd. It speaks volumes of where you are in your walk with God, your walk with life and yourself.

Man up. Stay prayed up.

I say this to encourage you.

It’s a man’s duty and responsibility to LEAD.. as the Lord of his household- but only •AFTER• putting GOD 1st in His Life, and with a Christ+Centered Relationship.

Man is the Head... his wife beside him, looking towards her admiral, holding his hand. 😌

Ask GOD to work this out for you.Don’t trust what I say.

Trust what GOD says. Continue to seek HIS Kingdom and all things- not some, will be added unto you.

KJV- Matthew 6:33

He grants the desires of your heart if you Wait upon HIM.

🙏🏽💕✌🏽Thank GOD