Author Thread: I have so many shortcomings
Admin

I have so many shortcomings
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 07:40 PM

I'm not good looking. I'm not very smart. I have a lot of health problems. And I'm too shy to even talk to woman. But despite all of that I know that God will bring me the right one. You might be thinking "Well, what are you going to do? Sit back and let God do all the work?" . Yes. Because if I try to do it I'll only mess things up. He never messes things up. He is the Miracle Worker. I know that because He worked miracles on me. There has been so many times where I have almost lost my life, but He watched over me. "So you just think a girl is going to magically land in your lap?" . No. I just believe that when she sees me for the first time she will know I'm the one for her. And I will know she is the one for me. All I can say is that I trust God. And I have no more doubt that He is writing this beautiful love story for me. "It will be a miracle if you find her." . It will. Because God is THE Miracle Worker. And as long as I have faith in Him and His will for me I'll find happiness. God bless you.