Author Thread: I pray that God will just call me home
Admin

I pray that God will just call me home
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 01:43 PM

My heart is just too broken. Every time God tries to fix this world has to throw something at it and break it again. I just want to go home where nobody will ever try to pull me away from God again. If that makes me crazy then I guess I am. I just want to be home with my Heavenly Father and no longer live in this world of sin. There's nothing here on this earth for me, but I know that there's a place for me in Heaven. This world only keeps getting worse and worse and worse, and I want to leave it behind sooner rather than later.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Dec, 2019 01:09 AM

Brother, maybe change Your focus? The Kingdom of Heaven is near You, is in Your heart. stop looking outside. maybe stop comparing Yourself to others might help You a lot?

maybe be thankful You do not have some chipy harping on You all the time? get to go where you what when You want,eat what You want, spend time with Your bro's when you want, have weekends free :D noone steeling the blankets leaving You freezing all night, hahaa being single ain't so bad after all?

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2019 07:56 PM

Byss - thats the most sensible thing I've heard you tell someone. have a good holiday

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jan, 2020 12:08 AM

It’s good to look forward to heaven.

But take a look at some of the Psalms. You might be surprised how David was often afflicted with the kind of depression perhaps you’re experiencing and you’ll see how he eventually found God’s comfort in those times of sorrow

I’m easily discouraged too but I was encouraged by the words of Jesus in John 16:33“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

Troubles have a purpose. Hebrews 10:36 says

“You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.”

Check out other verses on perseverance through trials

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jan, 2020 11:44 PM

Morgan, GOD has decided before we are born when we are going to die. You can possibly live to be 85 an never do a good deed. Or you can have a happy heart and be murdered when you are 11. Its not right to sit around telling yourself how bad off you are, that no one will love you. Of course, no woman wants a man with that attitutude. And no man wants a woman who seeks pity constantly and downgrades herself. Christ died for us. for YOU for ME. when we do not try to improve ourself, think of others and ways to help them, pray for forgiveness...etc. why should God want us in his home? He is very forgiving. He loves us. But how far do we want to push him for our own desires. It's time to look for the good things about outselves. Get a hobby. Take a walk everyday no matter what the weather and wonder at his creation....snow, squirrels, wind, falling leaves. Look for God's gifts of nature and beauty and stop feeling sorry for yourself. You are a good person, but you don't seem to belief that you are worthy of anything. I have an aunt who got married at 68, a cousin who found his love when he was in assisted living at age 74. They did not waste their lives in pity. Please stop wishing God would "take you home" - right now, you ARE home and its time to think about what God wants you to do. That goes for myself and every person who reads this.

FollowHimfirst

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 03:11 PM

What makes your heart so broken? I have that feeling too sometimes.