Author Thread: Are you Helping God's Work in this World ?
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Are you Helping God's Work in this World ?
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 06:39 AM

Where are your riches? Are you putting your money $$ at use to help in God's work? Don't hang on to your cash, help someone in need.

Luke 12: 33-34

Why do you feel or think God has no use for your money ?

Scripture welcome please.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 06:42 AM

Luke 12: 13-21

KJV

Reference scripture

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 06:54 AM

**IS THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL SATANIC? *ARE THERE MANY **ETERNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS** FOR FAITHFUL AND LOVING SERVICE!**?

Prosperity theology (sometimes referred to as the prosperity gospel, the health and wealth gospel, the gospel of success, or seed faith} is a religious belief among some, who hold that financial blessing and physical well-being are always the will of God for them, and that faith, positive speech, and donations to religious causes will increase one's material wealth. Prosperity theology views the Bible as a contract between God and humans: if humans have good faith in God, He will always deliver security and **PROSPERITY**.

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

Acts 4:32: All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but **THEY SHARED **EVERYTHING** THEY HAD**!!

Acts 2:44,45: All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to everyone who had need!

I Corinthians 10:31-33: So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the **GLORY OF GOD**. Do not cause anyone to stumble, even as I try to please everyone in every way. For I am not **SEEKING** my own good {Like the PROSPERITY GOSPEL}but the good of others!

Luke 18:20-25: Jesus said to the rich man, "You still lack one thing. Sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have **TREASURE IN HEAVEN**. Then come, **FOLLOW ME**. When he heard this he became very sad, because he was very wealthy. Jesus looked at him and said, "How hard it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God! Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle then for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God!"

NOTE: In addition to eternal life Jesus also promised the rich man eternal **ETERNAL TREASURES IN HEAVEN**

**JESUS PROMISES **ETERNAL REWARDS** OR **TREASURES IN HEAVEN**, NOT EARTHLY REWARDS, FOR HELPING OR SHARING WITH THE POOR AND NEEDY** AND ALL OTHER GOOD DEEDS!!

Matthew 6:1-4; 19-21: Jesus says, "When you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and the streets, to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret will **REWARD** you!"... "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth where moth and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves **TREASURES IN HEAVEN**, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your **TREASURE** is, there your **HEART** will be also!"

I Timothy 6:5-10 There are people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to **FINANCIAL GAIN**. {Like the Prosperity Gospel of Joel Osteen} But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing in the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, **WE WILL BE CONTENT WITH THAT**. Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the **LOVE OF MONEY** is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs!

I John 2:15-17: Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world. love for the Father **IS NOT IN THEM**. For everything in the world--the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life--comes not from the Father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever!

James 2:5-7: Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be **RICH IN FAITH** and to inherit the kingdom He promised to those who love Him? But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you! Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? Are the not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of Him to whom you belong?

James 5:1-5: Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the Last Days. Look!! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you!

I Timothy 2:9,10: I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God!

Hebrews 13:5: Keep your lives free from the love of money and **BE CONTENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE**, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you!"

Matthew 6:31-34: Jesus says, "Do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans {And the *PROSPERITY GOSPEL*} run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But **SEEK** first His Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own!"

Luke 16:13: Jesus says, "No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money!"

2 Corinthians 6:10: We are poor, yet making many rich; having nothing and yet **POSSESSING EVERYTHING**!

2 Timothy 3:1,2,5: But mark this. There will be terrible tines in the last days. People will lovers of themselves, **LOVERS OF MONEY**.... lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God--having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people!

Luke 14:33,34: Jesus says, "When you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be **BLESSED**! Although they cannot repay you, you will be **REPAID AT THE RESURRECTION** of the righteous!"

Romans 12:13: Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

Ephesians 4:28: Work, doing something useful with your hands, so that you have **SOMETHING TO SHARE** with those in need! {**TO EARN ETERNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS AND NOT TO BECCOME PROSPEROUS**!!}

Acts 2:44,45: All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need!

Acts 4:32: All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but **THEY SHARED **EVERYTHING** THEY HAD**!!

Luke 3:11: Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same!

Luke 6:29,30,35,36: Jesus says, "If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to anyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back... Love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting anything back. Then your **REWARD WILL BE GREAT**, and you will be children of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful. just as your Father is merciful!"

Romans 12:20,21: If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink... Do not be overcome by evil, but **OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD**!

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, “Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD** is **WITH ME**, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!”

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, “The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!”

Luke 11:33,34: Jesus says, "Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a **TREASURE** IN HEAVEN** {Not Treasures on Earth} that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your **TREASURE** is, there your **HEART** will be also!"

John 12:48: Jesus says, There is a Judge for the one who **DOES NOT ACCEPT MY WORDS**; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the Last Day!"

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 07:47 AM

This topic is not about the prosperity gospel.

@Prophetic

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 08:32 AM

We love God Because He first loved us ! God has already Blessed us in may ways!

Helping others in ways or giving to God's work in this world has nothing to do with getting wealthy for our contributions.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 10:52 AM

Cupcakeme: Your topic including helping the poor and half of the Scripture I quoted was about helping the poor and the other half was criticizing the Prosperity Gospel which is against helping the poor.

**IS THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL SATANIC? *ARE THERE MANY **ETERNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS** FOR HELPING THE POOR!**??

Prosperity theology (sometimes referred to as the prosperity gospel, the health and wealth gospel, the gospel of success, or seed faith} is a religious belief among some, who hold that financial blessing and physical well-being are always the will of God for them, and that faith, positive speech, and donations to religious causes will increase one's material wealth. Prosperity theology views the Bible as a contract between God and humans: if humans have good faith in God, He will always deliver security and **PROSPERITY**.

Acts 2:44,45: All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to everyone who had need!

I Corinthians 10:31-33: So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the **GLORY OF GOD**. Do not cause anyone to stumble, even as I try to please everyone in every way. For I am not **SEEKING** my own good {Like the PROSPERITY GOSPEL}but the good of others!

Luke 18:20-25: Jesus said to the rich man, "You still lack one thing. Sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have **TREASURE IN HEAVEN**. Then come, **FOLLOW ME**. When he heard this he became very sad, because he was very wealthy. Jesus looked at him and said, "How hard it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God! Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle then for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God!"

NOTE: In addition to eternal life Jesus also promised the rich man eternal **ETERNAL TREASURES IN HEAVEN**

**JESUS PROMISES **ETERNAL REWARDS** OR **TREASURES IN HEAVEN**, NOT EARTHLY REWARDS, FOR HELPING OR SHARING WITH THE POOR AND NEEDY** AND ALL OTHER GOOD DEEDS!!

Matthew 6:1-4; 19-21: Jesus says, "When you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and the streets, to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret will **REWARD** you!"... "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth where moth and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves **TREASURES IN HEAVEN**, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your **TREASURE** is, there your **HEART** will be also!"

I Timothy 6:5-10 There are people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to **FINANCIAL GAIN**. {Like the Prosperity Gospel of Joel Osteen} But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing in the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, **WE WILL BE CONTENT WITH THAT**. Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the **LOVE OF MONEY** is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs!

I John 2:15-17: Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world. love for the Father **IS NOT IN THEM**. For everything in the world--the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life--comes not from the Father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever!

James 2:5-7: Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be **RICH IN FAITH** and to inherit the kingdom He promised to those who love Him? But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you! Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? Are the not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of Him to whom you belong?

James 5:1-5: Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the Last Days. Look!! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you!

I Timothy 2:9,10: I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God!

Hebrews 13:5: Keep your lives free from the love of money and **BE CONTENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE**, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you!"

Matthew 6:31-34: Jesus says, "Do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans {And the *PROSPERITY GOSPEL*} run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But **SEEK** first His Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own!"

Luke 16:13: Jesus says, "No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money!"

2 Corinthians 6:10: We are poor, yet making many rich; having nothing and yet **POSSESSING EVERYTHING**!

2 Timothy 3:1,2,5: But mark this. There will be terrible tines in the last days. People will lovers of themselves, **LOVERS OF MONEY**.... lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God--having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people!

Luke 14:33,34: Jesus says, "When you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be **BLESSED**! Although they cannot repay you, you will be **REPAID AT THE RESURRECTION** of the righteous!"

Romans 12:13: Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

Ephesians 4:28: Work, doing something useful with your hands, so that you have **SOMETHING TO SHARE** with those in need! {**TO EARN ETERNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS AND NOT TO BECCOME PROSPEROUS**!!}

Acts 2:44,45: All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need!

Luke 3:11: Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same!

Luke 6:29,30,35,36: Jesus says, "If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to anyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back... Love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting anything back. Then your **REWARD WILL BE GREAT**, and you will be children of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful. just as your Father is merciful!"

Romans 12:20,21: If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink... Do not be overcome by evil, but **OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD**!

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, “Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD** is **WITH ME**, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!”

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, “The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!”

Luke 11:33,34: Jesus says, "Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a **TREASURE** IN HEAVEN** {Not Treasures on Earth} that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your **TREASURE** is, there your **HEART** will be also!"

John 12:48: Jesus says, There is a Judge for the one who **DOES NOT ACCEPT MY WORDS**; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the Last Day!"

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2019 06:52 AM

Giving Tithes

1Corinthians 16:1,2. KJV

James 1:5

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2019 06:55 AM

So many have an attitude about giving money! Yes it is Biblical.

Part of Worship to God in his service to the body of Christ.

You give from your HEART !!

Reference scripture

2 Corinthians 9:7

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2019 06:57 AM

Ignore Prophetic 7744

He is no prophet and ruins others threads with his misuse of Scripture!

Walls of unnecessary posting is bulling !

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2019 10:54 AM

Cupcakeme: Your topic including helping the poor and half of the Scripture I quoted was about helping the poor and the other half was criticizing the Prosperity Gospel which is against helping the poor.

**IS THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL SATANIC? *ARE THERE MANY **ETERNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS** FOR HELPING THE POOR!**??

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2019 02:27 PM

Prophetic

Go invade another topic!! You don't understand to be lead by the Holy Spirit!

Page : 1 2