Author Thread: Should communication be planned?
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Should communication be planned?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2019 01:13 PM

If I'm talking on the phone with a man, shouldn't I be able to call him whenever I like without telling him when I'm going to call ?

If I called after 9 o'clock pm why is that a problem!! 😳

Getting to know a man fot a meeting up, conversation should be spontaneous, No?

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2019 06:43 PM

If the person that you are communicating with has boundaries about when you can call, then you absolutely need to respect them.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2019 08:08 PM

Many guys, including me, will look elsewhere if they feel smothered. I know there are certain things I don't mind, but if I feel suffocated by a relationship, I'll get bored with it real quick.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2019 08:35 AM

For emergency phone calls, I think anytime is typically acceptable.

However, for routine phone calls, persons need to respect one another and phone at times that suit the other person best.

The time a person normally sleeps is probably a bad time, and that time varies depending on the individual.

Also, the time someone is working, cooking, eating, or devoted to some other specific thing may be a bad time, too.

Fortunately, most persons now have answering machines and/or voice mail that can take a message if one is asleep, in the shower, eating, cooking, etc. A person can listen to the message and decide when to return the phone call.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2019 09:26 AM

If I'm talking to someone I'm trying to get to know I'd prefer calls to be by arrangement initially. I have a life, family commitments etc... Evenings are family time for me so I wouldn't appreciate a 9.00pm call out of the blue. I would find it intrusive, and wouldn't appreciate this perso trying to monopolize my time.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2019 09:27 AM

* this person *

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2019 11:54 AM

If a man is serious about Meeting , he should be available most times to talk .

We all have a life outside of Online. Well many do! Lol

However, so are talking to several and not serious about a partnership.

It's nit about smothering a man!! If he doesn't have available communication time then he's nit that serious about One woman.

Online is just that until you communicate !! I see a few profiles that day , communication is the key to a good relationship.

Very True! Because next time you call another woman may answer his phone.

She's there just because she's there visiting!

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2019 03:48 PM

It's not a good idea to become exclusive with someone too soon.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2019 08:55 AM

I agree, I also don't think you can't force a connection with someone. It usually has the opposite effect & makes them run in the opposite direction...

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2019 01:47 PM

Men on here , CDFF are the ones nit that serious but want a number right away. I've talked with Real men nit scammers they are in several sites surfing .

One man got upset because I asked why are you on several dating sites!

He said why not bla bla bla .....😀

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2019 01:50 PM

We all do things differently, I know that ! If you're trying to date in your hometown I can understand a woman wanting to take her time.

Online miles away, no because you don't know a Stranger! Ask questions lots of them and call often.

I've met men INPERSON and it works better that way.

Page : 1 2