Author Thread: Scammed by a con
Admin

Scammed by a con
Posted : 16 Dec, 2019 11:24 AM

Please be careful guys and gals. This guy was definitely a pro. He was able to access someone else's profile. We emailed back and forth for a few days then I noticed he had changed his ethnicity and his professional. His online name was Swiss man. Very good looking and emailed in perfect English. When we exchanged numbers I called him and he couldn't even speak English very well.

musician47

View Profile
History
Scammed by a con
Posted : 17 Dec, 2019 05:00 PM

That's all this place is, are scammers, and what aren't that, are losers who can't get a man/woman, in real life.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Scammed by a con
Posted : 19 Dec, 2019 07:50 PM

I have chatted with Real men here, who are nice people.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Scammed by a con
Posted : 20 Dec, 2019 12:41 AM

Yes here we have good people, those who fear the Lord. But fake are there too. Even those with false pics and profiles. God have mercy!

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
Scammed by a con
Posted : 21 Dec, 2019 05:25 PM

"That's all this place is, are scammers, and what aren't that, are losers who can't get a man/woman, in real life."

Which are you? The scammer or the loser?

Alligator

View Profile
History
Scammed by a con
Posted : 29 Jan, 2020 10:05 PM

i have had 5 recent contacts (5 different men) all were 67, widowers and Catholic. all 5 said they had children living at home. whats the chance all 5 were just one man !

View Profile
History
Scammed by a con
Posted : 1 Mar, 2020 07:23 AM

Yeah the widow scan is a frequent one.

Or he’s in the military and divorced and he’s looking for someone to take care of. Smh

View Profile
History
Scammed by a con
Posted : 1 Mar, 2020 07:24 AM

Yeah the widow scan is a frequent one.

Or he’s in the military and divorced and he’s looking for someone to take care of. Smh

View Profile
History
Scammed by a con
Posted : 1 Mar, 2020 07:25 AM

I meant *SCAM*

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Scammed by a con
Posted : 5 Mar, 2020 03:23 AM

Whenever I reiceve messages that contain the words hello dear, widowed, father, civil engineer, military, wattsapp, I just press DELETE...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Scammed by a con
Posted : 5 Mar, 2020 03:30 AM

Also be aware if someone messages you without referencing your username, then its probably a copy & paste job that they've sent to multiple people, waiting to see who takes the bait don't be taken in...

Page : 1 2