Author Thread: why do so many men refuse to post their photo
Alligator

View Profile
History
why do so many men refuse to post their photo
Posted : 24 Dec, 2019 09:40 PM

I do read profiles. of course, looks isn't everything, but it helps to pull everything together. If your profile is good but your photo is a bridge or a black Silhouette it is difficult to get a feeling that i would like to talk with you. Tonight I searched Kansas and got 23 non-photo profiles. 2 people i would have written to, but no deal if you wont put up a photo. WHY??

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Feb, 2020 08:26 AM

why would anyone man or woman want to date a man or woman without a photo. I don't care how kind or educated a person is, for me personally if they have a long bushy beard and hate dogs i would not go out with them. A photo is important. its a small piece of the pie, and you need as much info as possible. its the same as people not filling out any interest. I do not care for golf and snow skiing. If you dont fill out your profile, i email you and like you, then find out your main passion is to golf and ski, you have wasted my time. Surely every person in the world looks different, so i feel there is no excuse for not posting a photo.

missionarySWISS

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 02:22 PM

most guys, like most gals have not been able to keep up with the cultural norms of beauty, and therefore there is a lot more self conscience about one's looks.

way too many humans are programs by the culture to judge the book by it's cover, or dismiss soneone's heart for Jesus, based on their physical appearance.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2020 03:20 AM

Lol is it?

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2020 04:53 PM

dolphin, what does your reply even MEAN?

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 10:38 AM

I'm 68. In my youth the latest thing was b/w TV and a party line phone! I've never kept up with technology though I have an iPad which I never use as there is no need to. I wouldn't know how to post a pic if I got instructions and I don't know any pre-K kids to show me. I don't have thousands of selfies. I look younger than my age so most folks would say it is an old pic and by this time it probably is. I have no idea how to post a pic! NONE! Newborns text as soon as they're cleaned up, but I don't see the need to be on thousands of social media sites, just FB and they won't let me message presently for freedom of speech. No idea how to post a pic, but I look good for my age.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 10:39 AM

But it DOES matter because profiles with pics get 10X more "action"!

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 10:41 AM

All extremely valid points! Men just don't take a hundred selfies a minute to document every moment of their lives.

Stanhokp

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2020 08:46 PM

Usually men do post a photo, at least one, we are not so lucky getting contacted first, we dont have the problem of being overflooded by requests etc, because usually we men are ugly unfortunately, .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2020 03:47 PM

Many women don't take selfies all the time either.

Women sometimes don't post pictures because most men viee photos over and over... Stalking without sending s message.

I had several photos off and on her and took them down because if that.

Many men are on sites to just look at women.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2020 04:52 PM

when a man sends me a message but has no photo, i just delete it. I need to know what he looks like, if he's american, 17 or 70... you can write whatever you want on your profile. But the old saying "a picture is worth a thousand words". I don't expect a man to look like a movie star... i do expect honesty.

Page : 1 2 3