Author Thread: Was wishing that I was perfect to be loved then Jesus came into my life
Admin

Was wishing that I was perfect to be loved then Jesus came into my life
Posted : 8 Jan, 2020 08:52 AM

I always trust and always cheated on.. I give all but left alone.. I was blaming myself that I was not perfect and I was ugly and weak.. but then Jesus found me. and I knew about His unconditional love for me.. that He gave His life just to save me.. look how precious I am and that I was created in God's wonderful image.. that I just didn't seek Him before and made wrong choices in life.. because I just listen to myself and select what I wanted to have and what I think was better.. Now I give my all to Jesus and I trust Him with everything.. I trust His timing and His plans.. would not want to be in a hurry again just to be loved.. will patiently wait for my equally yoked partner and so we can serve God together and make the most out of it while loving and serving each other too..

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jan, 2020 11:43 PM

always trust and always cheated on.. I give all but left alone.. I was blaming myself that I was not perfect and I was ugly and weak.. but then Jesus found me. and I knew about His unconditional love for me.. that He gave His life just to save me.. look how precious I am and that I was created in God's wonderful image.. that I just didn't seek Him before and made wrong choices in life.. because I just listen to myself and select what I wanted to have and what I think was better.. Now I give my all to Jesus and I trust Him with everything.. I trust His timing and His plans.. would not want to be in a hurry again just to be loved.. will patiently wait for my equally yoked partner and so we can serve God together and make the most out of it while loving and serving each other too..

Even the most beautiful, the most glamorous and most high profile women get cheated on. You’re definitely not ugly.

Good that you’ve given yourself totally to Jesus, this is the most important decision ever!

One great lesson I’ve learned about discovering the true character of a person is how they’ve conducted themselves in other relationships over time. This is a short cut to knowing someone.

For example, if a man claims to be a Christian, is he obedient to the commands of Jesus—does he even know them? How has the man related to his father and mother, sisters and brothers or his fellow man. Can the man admit when he is wrong? Does he make regular confess to God?

Does he exercise personal self-control or does he easily fly off the handle as in road rage for example.

How he treats others is a pretty good indication how you will soon be treated.

Any man can put on a good act long enough to get what he wants but it’s hard to keep up a false act with everyone over time.

A good reputation is priceless, check his out

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jan, 2020 11:47 PM

Whoops!! My mistake!! I shoulda put quotes around what you wrote when I pasted and copied your original thread in the first paragraph of my post above. Sorry, oversight error

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 04:24 PM

Well it's a Christian site so we won't shoot you.

this time!