Author Thread: Boycotting beauty and The Beast
seekeruvtruth

View Profile
History
Boycotting beauty and The Beast
Posted : 14 Jan, 2020 05:36 PM

So why would she be referred to as an enchantress if she turned an innocent toddler into a chipped tea cup? He had nothing to do with the shallow behavior of the beast. Why did she also punish all of the slaves or employees that worked in his castle? I don't accept her as an enchantress, she is just a mean witch; she should just use her words instead of forcing new forms of being on innocent bystanders.

Now lets think of Gaston. So he is just as shallow of a man as the beast was, but does he get a second chance to reform his character, no. They just have him plumit to his death after trying to avenge what had happened to belle and her dad. Yes, I know trophy hunting is creepy, but the beast did not even hint to Gaston that he was actually a human trapped in the body of a beast. The beast just grunts and snarls which convinces Gaston he is too dangerous of an animal to let alone.

What do you think of the dresser who made Belle change her outfit for dinner. how creepy, if the furniture can talk, where can a person even find some privacy? In my estimation Belle has untreated stockholmes syndrome. Apparently, the sequal suggests the beast even held her captive from her family over Christmas. This story deserves an entire rewrite and belle would need a restraining order and some pepper spray.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jul, 2020 04:40 AM

Restraining order and pepper spray hmmm now there's a thought...

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Aug, 2020 01:06 AM

well i just like boycotting disney they have a lot of issues besides just this movie.