Author Thread: Joining Multiple dating sites
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Joining Multiple dating sites
Posted : 16 Jan, 2020 02:30 PM

Having your profile posted on more than 2 dating sites, looks like you are just being a player !!!

Why are Christian men doing this ?

What sre you're intentions ? A serious relationship or hookups?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2020 02:32 PM

You don't have much time corresponding and getting to know one woman, when you are on 3 or more dating sites Chatting with any woman that will give you her time!

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 01:35 AM

I am guessing that about 50% of the messages a Lady sends are answered, for guys it is about 0.5% , by being on 12 different dating sites and sending 10 messages per site per day, a guy is almost guaranteed to get at least one response a week :D o.k. maybe every other week

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 11:41 AM

Not good for a woman to be to desperate in meeting up with any man, for a relationship. He maybe a resl. Dud !!

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 06:42 PM

Joining a dating website is simply a way to meet men or be introduced to them. Thus, joining more than one is no different than belonging to more than one club or having more than friend or just going out to more than one place. Those are all ways that you can meet someone.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 06:56 PM

I mean, seriously. Should I only say Hi and talk to men at one specific place and completely ignore them everywhere else, or only say Hi and talk to men that one specific friend or relative introduces to me and completely ignore any that anyone else introduces to me, or only say Hi and talk to men at one specific club or activity and ignore them at any other club or activity?

Surfshirt42

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 08:35 PM

Maybe if you understand the boundaries that you are comfortable with strangers seeing a part of your life on a website you support, sure. I think managing all the sites is impossible. If you do it to look at the users is one thing, but most sites are different client base than here.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2020 08:45 PM

"most sites are different client base than here."

That is good reason to join more than one site. You could meet someone on one site that you would never meet on another site.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2020 12:19 PM

This topic is directed to Men.

Women usually not think like a Man !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2020 12:22 PM

Would be better to here men's view on this like Byys.

Thanks

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2020 04:57 PM

If you can post your opinion on this thread, then so can I.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5