Author Thread: Joining Multiple dating sites
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Joining Multiple dating sites
Posted : 16 Jan, 2020 02:30 PM

Having your profile posted on more than 2 dating sites, looks like you are just being a player !!!

Why are Christian men doing this ?

What sre you're intentions ? A serious relationship or hookups?

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 11:35 AM

I basically agree with Country Ivy's responses, cupcakeme.

Personally, I have a profile on three websites, though the other two require paid membership to use many of their services, and I've not considered it worth the expense. Indeed, on one of the other sites, none of the persons seem to share enough in common with me that I would choose to devote my limited time to communicate with them regularly even if there was no membership fee.

Indeed, I find that I meet lots of people via engaging in various activities I enjoy such as visiting libraries and museums, attending seminars and lectures, and hiking.

Online websites are just one way to meet persons one shares interests with. But the more websites one belongs to the more likely it is to find people one shares common goals, interests, and morals with.

It only takes a few minutes to copy and paste a profile once one has been created. It also only a few minutes to do an "advanced search" for other persons on that website that match certain characteristics whatever they may be (religion, smoking and drinking habits, marital status, activities, interests, etc.)

Personally, I am happy being single, but CDFF has enabled me to communicate with various persons, develop a few online friendships, and maybe someday I'll meet a special person to be married. But at the friendship stage, until one gets in a romantic relationship, the more good friends one has the better.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 06:05 PM

James thank you for your comments! I find them very interesting.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 06:06 PM

This section is to ask men questions!

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 08:19 PM

Then do so without adding your judgmental opinions. Just because someone isn't something the way you would doesn't mean they are sinning.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 10:33 PM

cupcake is the OP (original poster) this is her thread and she is trying to get the opinions of MEN.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jan, 2020 04:31 AM

Countyive

I started the thread ! I'm the OP !

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jan, 2020 10:14 AM

Thanks, cupcakeme. You post some interesting threads. Indeed, you may be CDFF's most frequent original poster.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jan, 2020 12:57 PM

I'm not saying that she can't post questions. I'm saying that she can't post a question, give her opinion on the question, and then say that I can't also give my opinion on the question.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jan, 2020 03:08 PM

Especially, sonce the only reason that you are objecting to me commenting is because I disagree with you. I noticed that you you didn't object to me commenting on the women's movement thread.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jan, 2020 05:26 PM

Your disruptive !

Countyive ...

This is ask a Guy

Page : 1 2 3 4 5