Author Thread: Adam Lambert
Admin

Adam Lambert
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 11:29 AM

Ever since i saw him on american Idol, my heart started going 90 mph. what a major hottie! what do you expect? i'm 19:laugh:

my favorite performance was "Mad World". i cried during that song because his voice was just SOOO beautiful.

recently, he "came out of the closet". a lot of people i know, including Christians, rejected him, and said a lot of obscene stuff about him. my attitude is still the same. why, you may ask? because he is still the same person to me. a lovely snger, and a GORGEOUS guy. i still love him as an amazingly talented artist, and as far as i'm concerned, he still has my support no matter what. i only wish more people thought like me.

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Adam Lambert
Posted : 30 Nov, 2009 10:38 PM

Well... I wasn't pleased by his latest performances over the last week at the awards. A little bit over the top for public national TV don't you think? During AI, he didn't project that much of him being gay, but afterwards, he didn't hold anything back. As he's said over numerous interviews he's no "babysitter" and the point of there being a "double-standard" when women have performed/enterained quite luidly and no "shock" from the news, well there shouldn't be an issue? Wrong. I didn't see the awards show, however the news and internet showed me enough to know he just did whatever he wanted to do with no regard for who might be watching and at what level of acceptance people may or may not have been with what he did. His performance was spontaneous, OR was it planned that way all along?

View Profile
History
Adam Lambert
Posted : 10 Feb, 2010 06:40 AM

Though these entertainment posts have been up for awhile now, I'm glad I just found them....

I think it's just probably because of being in the entertainment biz all my life... but quite honestly, I'm very tired of any mainstream artist who's only way to sell records is to use 'shock tactics' to get the attention. As far as I'm concerned, Adam is no different than what Britney did with Madonna, or what Madonna does onstage. A person who is REALLY and TRULY blessed with talent will never need to resort to controversial things such as what the majority of artists now feel they need to do to be "cutting edge"...... It's cheap... it's old... I've been bored with the whole routine for years, and the second an artist displays it, is the second I don't buy their CD or music.... end of story.

Susan Boyle turned out to be the quintessential example of 'pure, raw and God given talent'.... and when such a person is actually given a chance to just get up there, open up her mouth and sing with every breath of her being, despite the people who would shun her for lack of "looks" that the industry requires.... she winds up showing what the true voice of an angel really sounds like.

And though I know she wouldn't be considered a "hottie" by the likes of a nineteen year old girl who has propensities of being easily impressionable.... it should at least come as a message to somebody like you to gleam from as you get older as to what is truly important..... because I would like to mention that Susan OUTSOLD Adam 10 to 1 in overall CD sales in the end....

Always root for the underdog.... and don't buy into what the media hypes on you as the supposed 'latest greatest thing'..... They're mostly all flash in the pans... And Adam will turn out to be that as well.

peace