Author Thread: Communication
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Communication
Posted : 30 Jan, 2020 01:43 PM

Many people in CDFF do not post on these Forums.

Just nitice the number of Views to the number of accual responses.

Many men that contact me here know nothing of the Forums.

They are nit even CHRISTIAN , I'm going by what the conversation is .

Sad ...site needs s clean sweep!!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Communication
Posted : 5 Feb, 2020 01:00 AM

The main premise of this site is dating, and the vast majority concentrate solely on that. I dip in and out of the forums I tend to read more than I contribute. I also like to take a break & maybe not log on for a while, I guess it's whatever works best for each individual...:-)

View Profile
History
Communication
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 02:03 PM

Wait a minute, y’all out here receiving dirty pictures and being asked for sex on this site?! Lol sounds like Tinder πŸ€”πŸ§πŸ‘€πŸ˜³

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Communication
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 03:41 AM

I think the petty arguments that often take place on these forums are probably the reason more people don't post....:-)

View Profile
History
Communication
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 07:28 AM

Right on Jayzeee. I couldn't believe what a seemingly harmless post could generate. There are some who just pick on a person just because they have some arguments on an era gone by and the hostility between them can be felt by everyone. Then there are those who disagree on some matters and the discussion turns ugly and ends into personality attacks. It's childish and unbecoming as this site is supposed to be for Christians. No one is perfect and each of us should watch for each other and correct one another in a Christian way. Jesus showed us how to love and we should strive to be more loving in how we deal with everyone.

Then as Jeighbee asked, there are those who send unsolicited dirty pics and all they wanted was to prey on unsuspecting women confident on the anonymity that the internet gives.

It's truly sad as cupcake pointed out. And this site sure needs a clean up.

View Profile
History
Communication
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 07:45 AM

Contrary to what I once thought, there are monitors here. They seem to be more receptive to complaints now unlike before. All you have to do is report and hope that the admin will act on it. What I'm unsure of is whether they're selective on who they listen to or if it depends on the timing? Whether they happen to check the site at the time of your complaint and have the time to ban those who don't follow the rules?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Communication
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 09:29 AM

I agree were not perfect but as the old saying goes one hand washes the other. That's good to know they were listening as we've been requesting moderators for some time...:-)

View Profile
History
Communication
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 12:17 PM

I agree with Cupcakeme.

The bible says by their fruits you shall know them. If you are a christian minded individual, sending sexually explicit photos and messages to a total stranger would not be in the forefront of your mind. A christian person would take time to genuinely know someone and share uplifting messages or everyday messages and would not focus so much on the carnal aspect.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Communication
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 06:17 PM

another point of communication is that the word HI is not considered conversation. If you are interested in a person, it is not hard to write one sentence...something like I read your profile and liked it. or... I have 2 dogs. Do you have any pets? something besides HI.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Communication
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 07:13 PM

Many men don't read profiles.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Communication
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 07:14 PM

I usually have one photo on my profile. Yet some write where is your picture!

Page : 1 2 3