Author Thread: Fornication
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 5 Feb, 2020 10:29 AM

Don't you know as Christians you don't practice fornicating.

Men on here seem to forget Bible teaches against that!

This is a Christian dating site.

Maybe you need to go to secular dating ! Worldly people hookup.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 15 Apr, 2020 06:49 PM

Many people have opinions on topics but there is only one Truth. That is the Word if God.

KJV is not the only Bible but close to the original Greek transcripts. I also have the NKJV , NASB and the NIV.

NIV leaves out a lot of the original scriptures.

Bibles are printed in Different languages here in the USA and available even to people out if the Country.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 15 Apr, 2020 08:52 PM

Tdsusejr it's nice to see a new person on here. Hopefully you will learn just as the rest of us learn. Also be ready to see several pages of copy and paste by a couple of people who enjoy ruining threads. You mentioned if God hates sin, he must then also hate the sinner. Not an exact quote, but very close. Actually it is possible for God to love the sinner and hopes that he/she learns not to commit sin anymore. Think of it as God being our parent and us being children. When I was a child/teen i did some foolish things. My parents were angry, but they continued to love me very much. And that love prevented me from doing bad things again. That's how God is, He can soften hearts so that we do not continue to sin.

Daniell

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 18 Jul, 2020 03:55 PM

Moonlight, I agree with you. Our bodies are the temple of the Lord. However, to each is own... as we know everyone interprets the bible in their own light. As we choose to serve and submit to his will, our convictions come natural and it is easy to resist with the holy spirits help. Cling to the truth that our heavenly father blessed you with God Bless.

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 24 Aug, 2020 10:56 AM

Yes,actually I got this feeling that fornication is the worst sin coz its the only excuse that can separate what God put together,so guys,don't fornicate

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 29 Aug, 2020 12:55 PM

Danielle

it's the Bible !!

You can disagree if you want to!

We all make personal Choices.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 29 Aug, 2020 12:58 PM

All transgressions are sin.

Fornicating is not the Worst sin of man.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 29 Aug, 2020 01:00 PM

ONE responding has No user name !

Guess he's Deleted profile.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Fornication
Posted : 29 Aug, 2020 01:05 PM

God loves Everyone including the Sinner.

God sent His Son Jesus to die for All Mankind's sins.

You have to Believe and Trust in Jesus for Salvation.

Page : 1 2