Author Thread: Maybe I've been wrong? I apologize.
Admin

Maybe I've been wrong? I apologize.
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 07:15 PM

Just watched an old movie. There was a policy in the movie that the people who knew the truth adhered to: A person had to decide ahead of time if they wanted to know the Truth. The Truth was never forced on others. A person was offered the choice of two pills. If the person wanted to know the truth they took the red pill. If the person wanted to stay ignorant living in a snow globe on a flat earth with a three headed God, worshipping a Book that floated down from heaven, they took the blue pill.

Most everyone here has been telling me quite forcefully they want the blue pill, and I keep trying to give them the red pill. My apologies to everyone I have tried to force to take the red pill. That was wrong of me. My bad.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 07:41 PM

There was this movie once called Multiplicity, about this guy and there was a bunch more of the same guy. He chose to be like this out of his own free will. I thought it was a made up story to entertain, but I'm starting to believe the script belongs in the nonfiction section of the Nutty Pants Museum.

Please ask yourself this, if someone were a person giving out truth, would they make multiple characterizations of themselves to convince people to buy their Kool-Aid?

This is a dating site. I can't imagine too many women (or men) looking for someone with an account for each day of the month. But hey, people are always free to pick their poison. Some people do drugs, others chew nails, and others are fine with a Chuckzophrenic nutball.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 07:42 PM

Chuck posts,

"A person was offered the choice of two pills. If the person wanted to know the truth they took the red pill. If the person wanted to stay ignorant living in a snow globe on a flat earth with a three headed God, worshipping a Book that floated down from heaven, they took the blue pill."

There you have it folks, The "god" of the forum has spoken of the doom pill! Take the blue one and your automatically ignorant because Chuck has spoken and the GLOBLET model has stood fast! Genesis 1:32. Please read the verse folks, this lad is also a prophet!

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 07:44 PM

I don't care if it's blue or red, I just don't want the one with the bottle labeled "Chuck Pill X" with a skull and crossbones on the cap;.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 07:47 PM

Oooh I'm sorry, I quoted the verse out of context! "And the evening plus the morning was the 8th day" says holy Chuck!

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 07:50 PM

Chuck apparently misunderstood the part about being fruitful and multiplying. If we sent them all to Egypt, they would have the 11th plague.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 07:56 PM

Oh my Toth! That would be scary taking the "Chuck Pill X" by mistake and be transformed into multiple personalities! yet only driving different colored jeeps to be able to know for sure which one we are!

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 08:02 PM

Khutzpah Satanic quote: Paul is an imposter apostle, the first corrupter of the Gospel, Y'shua's arch nemesis and his false letters and Luke's false writings MUST be wholly rejected.

Quiznos Satanic quote: "The bible or book, is not the Word of GOD Almighty, but rather the translations of man."

**WE ARE BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING WORD OF GOD** 1 Peter 1:23

Deuteronomy 18:17-19: The Lord said to Moses, "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among your fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them **EVERYTHING** I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My name!!"

John 14:21-24: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and keeps them is the one who loves Me... Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching, My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them.. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own; they belong to the Father who sent Me!" {See Deut 18:17-19 above}

Acts 5:32: We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given **TO THOSE WHO OBEY HIM**!"

Luke 6:46-49: Jesus says, "As for everyone who comes to Me and hears **MY WORDS** and **PUTS THEM INTO PRACTICE**. I will show you what they are like. They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid foundation on rock. When the flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. But the one who hears **MY WORDS** and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete!"

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} if we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, God's love is truly made complete in him!

Matthew 4:4: Jesus says, "Man does not live on bread alone, but on **EVERY WORD FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD**!"

Luke 8:15: Jesus says, "But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the **WORD**, retain it, and by perseverance produce a crop."

John 17:17: Jesus prays to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!"

Acts 20:32: Paul says, "Now I commit you to God and to the **WORD OF HIS GRACE**, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified!"

Romans 10:17: Consequently, **FAITH COMES FROM HEARING THE MESSAGE**, and the message is heard **THROUGH THE WORD OF CHRIST**!

James 1:18; He chose to give us **BIRTH THROUGH THE WORD** of Truth!!

I Corinthians 15:2: By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the **WORD** preached to you. Otherwise you have believed in vain!

2 Corinthians 4:2: We do not use deception, nor do we distort the **WORD OF GOD**!

Ephesians 1:13: You also were included in Christ **WHEN** you heard the **WORD** of Truth, the gospel of your salvation.

Ephesians 2:17: Take the sword of the Spirit, which is the **WORD OF GOD**!

Colossians 1:25: I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**!

Colossians 3:16: Let the **WORD OF CHRIST** dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom!

I Thessalonians 2:13: We thank God continually because, when you received the **WORD OF GOD**, which you heard from us, you received it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the **WORD OF GOD**!

Acts 17:11,12: Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and **EXAMINED THE SCRIPTURES EVERY DAY**... As a result many of them believed!!

Psalm 118:147,148: I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in **YOUR WORD**! My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I might meditate on **YOUR PROMISES**!!

2 Timothy 2:15: Do your best to present yourselves to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who **CORRECTLY HANDLES THE WORD ** of truth!

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!}

**DOES GOD"S WORD SAY THAT **ADDING** OR **TAKING WORD'S AWAY** FROM GOD's WORD IS AN UMPARDONABLE SIN**??

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus. have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches.... I warn everyone who hears the **WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THIS BOOK**: If anyone **ADDS** {Like the RC popes} anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this Book {Including **ETERNAL HELL**} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** {Like the RC pope} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book."

John 16: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he, the spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the Truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify Me because it is from Me that he will receive what he will make known to you!"

And holy spirit inspired the 8 writers of the 27 books of the New Testament to write everything Jesus told him to write!!

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, “All authority in heaven and on ***EARTH*** has been given to Me {Not some RC Pope}. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** {The entire NT} I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!”

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 08:02 PM

I just want to be SURE I don't get a BLUE jeep!

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 08:06 PM

@tothmax,

Believe what you want to the max, embrace it, live it! Since this identity conspiracy theory started, Quiznos and I have pm'ed back and forth half a dozen times. I'm pretty sure he could care less. It doesn't bother me in the least. Matter of fact as of late, we've been egging ya'll on for laughs.

If believing we are the same person makes you happy, go for it. I assure you, it won't affect your salvation either way.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 08:09 PM

Yep, same person.

Chuckk

Quiznos

ChuckECheese

Chuckadoodles

Katzpawh

Chucknos

Quizuck

Chuckles

Say any of those names, and we all know who it is.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5