Author Thread: Persecution: Matthew 5 verses 10 - 12
Quiznos

View Profile
History
Persecution: Matthew 5 verses 10 - 12
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 05:46 PM

What is the difference between persecution and tribulation.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 05:59 PM

Khutzpah has strongly implied that you don't have to beiieve that Jesus was born of a Virgin to be saved.even though God's inspired Word definitely states that Jesus was born of a virgin. And of course if Jesus was born in a natural way he would not be **GOD** and God's Word states **7 TIMES THAT JESUS IS GOD** And then the blood of Jesus could not make atonement for our sins.

Using this logic you could also say that you can **ADD WORDS** or **TAKE WORDS AWAY** FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION** and still be saved. However Jesus Himself would disagree with you!!

Revelation 22:16-19: "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES.... I warn everyone who hears the words of this prophecy of this scroll: If anyone **ADDS** anything to them God will add to them the plagues described in this book {Including eternal torment in hell as per Rev 14:9-11}And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY* {Like Khutzpah & Quiznos} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from them any share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The eternal New Jerusalem} which are described in this book!!"

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one who does not accept My Words, the very words have spoken will **CONDEMN THEM** at the Last Day.

So here Jesus promises that anyone that does not accept **ALL* of His words will be **CONDEMNED** and **NOT BE SAVED**!!

John 16:12-14: Jesus says,, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when the spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the Truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will **GLORIY ME BECAUSE IT IS **FROM ME**THAT HE WILL RECEIVE WHAT HE WILL MAKE KNOWN TO YOU**!!"

And so Jesus tells the holy spirit to inspire the 8 writers of the New Testament to write the exact words that Jesus wants them to write.

Hebrews 12:1,2: Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us , fixing our **EYES ON JESUS**, the **AUTHOR** and **PERFECTOR** of our faith!!

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 06:12 PM

Richard,

Thank you for persecuting me,as you are making sure that i have MANY rewards in the heavens.

By the way, either stay with the posted topics in the chat forum, or leave the area,as you are not adding anything beneficial to the people here.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 06:37 PM

Guiznos, Khutzpah and HiddenMountain all make fun of saving **FAITH** and all the inspired writings of Paul. They do not believe that **FA ITH** and **ETERNAL LIFE** are **FREE GIFTS OF GOD** but that you have to earn your salvation by good works and following OT laws?They also do not believe that Jesus is God or that His blood makes Atonement for our sins!!

Khutzpah Satanic quote: Paul is an imposter apostle, the first corrupter of the Gospel, Y'shua's arch nemesis and his false letters and Luke's false writings MUST be wholly rejected.

Quiznos Satanic quote: "The bible or book, is not the Word of GOD Almighty, but rather the translations of man."

Hidden Mountain Satanic quote: "Apostle Paul or Impostor Paul? Paul called himself an Apostle and seemingly taught a different gospel."

Matthew 7:15; Jesus says, "Watch out for **FALSE PROPHETS**. They come in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are **FEROICIOUS WOLVES**!.

2 Corinthians 11:12-15: For such people are **FALSE APOSTLES**, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve!

I John 4:1,4-6: Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God because many **FALSE PROPHETS**have gone out into the world!... You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the One who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. They are from the world and therefore **SPEAK FROM THE VIEWPOINT OF THE WORLD**, and the world listens to them. We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood!

2 Peter 2:1-3: But there were **FALSE PROPHETS** among the people, just as there will be **FALSE TEACHERS** among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction upon themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will **BRING THE WAY OF TRUTH INTO DISREPUTE**. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories, Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping!

I Peter 1:23-25: For you have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH** the **LIVING AND ENDURING WORD OF GOD**. For all people {Like False Prophets} are like grass and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you!

Ephesians 1:13: You also were included in Christ **WHEN** you heard the **WORD OF TRUTH**, the Gospel of your salvation.

James 1:18; He chose to give us **BIRTH THROUGH THE WORD** of Truth!!

John 17:17: Jesus says to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!"

Titus 1:9: An elder must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by **SOUND DOCTRINE** and **REFUTE THOSE WHO OPPOSE IT!!

2 Timothy 3:16,17; 4:1-4: **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His Kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD** {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT**} Be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people {Like **KHUTZPAH**} will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths!

John 16:12-14: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he, the spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the Truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will **GLORIFY ME** BECAUSE IT IS **FROM ME** THAT HE WILL RECEIVE WHAT HE MAKE KNOWN TO YOU**!

And holy spirit inspired the 8 writers of the 27 books of the New Testament to write everything Jesus told him to write!!

Hebrews 12:1,2: Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fiving your eyes on **JESUS**, the **AUTHOR** and **PERFECTER** of our faith!!

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 09:00 PM

Prophetic Parrot quote

Khutzpah has strongly implied that you don't have to beiieve that Jesus was born of a Virgin to be saved.even though God's inspired Word definitely states that Jesus was born of a virgin. And of course if Jesus was born in a natural way he would not be **GOD** and God's Word states **7 TIMES THAT JESUS IS GOD** And then the blood of Jesus could not make atonement for our sins.

Using this logic you could also say that you can **ADD WORDS** or **TAKE WORDS AWAY** FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION** and still be saved. However Jesus Himself would disagree with you!

End quote

I concur. Well said.

But how sad for Sadlup/GNWS?/Khutzpa/Chuckk/Quiz

nos/Zecharyah, etc.etc, etc as Yule Brenner said in the King and I..

"Etc., Ect, Ect.."

LOL

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2020 01:28 AM

Chuck copying Richard on the rewards thing. How sweet.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2020 05:26 AM

Using this logic you could also say that you can **ADD WORDS** or **TAKE WORDS AWAY** FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION** and still be saved. However Jesus Himself would disagree with you!!

Revelation 22:16-19: "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony **FOT THE CHURCHES.... I warn everyone who hears the words of this prophecy of this scroll: If anyone **ADDS** anything to them God will add to them the plagues described in this book {Including eternal torment in hell as per Rev 14:9-11}And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY* {Like Khutzpah & Quiznos} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from them any share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The eternal New Jerusalem} which are described in this book!!"

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one who does not accept My Words, the very words have spoken will **CONDEMN THEM** at the Last Day.

So here Jesus promises that anyone that does not accept **ALL* of His words will be **CONDEMNED** and **NOT BE SAVED**!!John 16:12-14 Below confirms the words of Jesus that you must accept or be condemned is **EVERY WORD OF THE NEW TESATAMENT;

John 16:12-14: Jesus says,, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when the spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the Truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will **GLORIY ME BECAUSE IT IS **FROM ME**THAT HE WILL RECEIVE WHAT HE WILL MAKE KNOWN TO YOU**!!"

And so Jesus tells the holy spirit to inspire the 8 writers of the New Testament to write the exact words that Jesus wants them to write.

Hebrews 12:1,2: Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us , fixing our **EYES ON JESUS**, the **AUTHOR** {Of every word in the New Testament} and **PERFECTOR** of our faith!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says< ALL AUTHORITY** in heave and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations.... Teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED**!" {Which would include every Word in the New Testament!!}

Acts 26:16-18: Jesus said to Paul, "I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a **WITNESS** OF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN WILL SEE OF ME! I will rescue from your own people and from the Gentiles. **I AM SENDING YOU** to them to open their eyes and turn from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive **FORGIVENESS OF SINS** and a place among those who are **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN ME**!

Acts 22:14,15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has chosen you **TO KNOW HIS WILL**and to see the Righteous One and to **HEAR WORDS FROM HIS MOUTH**. You will be **HIS WITNESS TO ALL PEOPLE OF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN AND HEARD**!"

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our **DEAR BROTHER PAUL** also wrote you with the **WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE TO HIM** He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand {For the unsaved} which ignorant unstable people {Like Quiznos and Khutzpah} distort as they do other Scriptures, to their own destruction! {Eternal torment in Hell}

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one who does not ace My Words, the very words I have spoken {Like Acts 26:18 above} will **CONDEMN THEM** at the Last Day!"

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2020 07:03 AM

Quiznos,

Has the whole world gone wacko? Even the Christian world? Not one person has the attention span or focus to stay on topic. In fact not even one on topic post. Do you think they are all smoking medical marijuana and then getting in the computer?

Persecution versus tribulation: Imho,persecution is more specific to a particular groups were tribulation would be something worldwide that everyone would experience regardless of faith creed etc. Although, when written about in the Bible, the difference between the words would be determined by context.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2020 07:16 AM

Quiznos, did you know something weird happened to your new thread post. It was shadow banned or something. It didn't appear until later. Look at the time stamps for the top post, it posted two hours before yours but appears after yours. Something weird is going on.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2020 07:19 AM

Revelation 22:16-19: "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES.... I warn everyone who hears the words of this prophecy of this scroll: If anyone **ADDS** anything to them God will add to them the plagues described in this book {Including eternal torment in hell as per Rev 14:9-11}And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY* {Like Khutzpah & Quiznos} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from them any share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The eternal New Jerusalem} which are described in this book!!"

So here Jesus promises that anyone that does not accept **ALL* of His words will be **CONDEMNED** and **NOT BE SAVED**!!John 16:12-14 Below confirms the words of Jesus that you must accept or be condemned is **EVERY WORD OF THE NEW TESATAMENT;

Hebrews 12:1,2: Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us , fixing our **EYES ON JESUS**, the **AUTHOR** {Of every word in the New Testament} and **PERFECTOR** of our faith!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says< ALL AUTHORITY** in heave and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations.... Teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED**!" {Which would include every Word in the New Testament!!}

Acts 26:16-18: Jesus said to Paul, "I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a **WITNESS** OF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN WILL SEE OF ME! I will rescue from your own people and from the Gentiles. **I AM SENDING YOU** to them to open their eyes and turn from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive **FORGIVENESS OF SINS** and a place among those who are **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN ME**!"

Acts 22:14,15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has chosen you **TO KNOW HIS WILL**and to see the Righteous One and to **HEAR WORDS FROM HIS MOUTH**. You will be **HIS WITNESS TO ALL PEOPLE OF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN AND HEARD**!"

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our **DEAR BROTHER PAUL** also wrote you with the **WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE TO HIM** He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand {For the unsaved} which ignorant unstable people {Like Quiznos and Khutzpah} distort as they do other Scriptures, to their own destruction! {Eternal torment in Hell}

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one who does not accept My Words, the very words I have spoken {Like Acts 26:18 above} will **CONDEMN THEM** at the Last Day!"