Author Thread: why do some women don't put a profile picture ?
Stanhokp

View Profile
History
why do some women don't put a profile picture ?
Posted : 15 Feb, 2020 10:54 PM

Hi sisters,

Why do some sisters on this site, I assume they are christians don't post a profile picture ?

Br.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2020 05:32 AM

I think this is the same with bros on this forum, profiles with no pics. I think they hide to avoid identification. Cheaters usually do that. Some are already married and others have multiple relationships. What they dont know is they hide to us, to God there is nowhere to hide.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2020 03:31 AM

The fact that you don't see picture on a profile doesn't mean they haven't posted one. I have mine set to private which allows me to decide who sees them & when. I may change that at some point but for now it's fine...

Kai4

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Feb, 2020 03:06 PM

I originally had a picture of more than just my hands, but my very first message on this site was from a guy basically telling me that I should wear less clothing. I am not on a "Christian" dating site to find guys who are more interested in ogling over my picture than they are in getting to know me.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Feb, 2020 04:53 AM

Yes it can be off putting. On my birthday I posted a fun profile pic of a pair of black stilettoes with the caption 50 & fabulous. I received a message asking me if I owned a pair like that, it made feel very uncomfortable & I immediately changed it it's a shame...

Stanhokp

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Feb, 2020 03:37 PM

The reason some women don't put a profile picture, from the answers available, can I say, that for these woman, looks don't matter at all ? I got to be honest, looks do matter to me, , she doesn't need to be a model, but I should feel some physical attraction towards her, beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say, what you find attractive, the other might not.

Stanhokp

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Feb, 2020 03:44 PM

So if looks also matters to you, you should at least put a decent profile picture ? If you get inappropiate messages, it is not your problem, the problem is the other person.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2020 11:20 AM

We all have the option to Not post a photo on cdff.

I'm sure the reasons not doing so are different for each woman .

ChadDeGroot43

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2020 10:49 AM

Because they are "S C A M M E R S"

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2020 08:42 AM

Why is it so many woman have the delusion that christian men stop being men? Men want to be physically attracted to their partners.... how christian they are or not does NOTHING to change that. Being a christian does not magically make christian woman pretty...... it's not magic.

Kai4

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2020 09:43 AM

Christians believe that it is God's ideal for marriage to last a lifetime. However, physical appearances change over time. Therefore, Christians shouldn't base their relationships primarily on looks. Woman on this particular site are here to find men who are at least trying to be Christ-like ("...for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart"). If you feel differently, there are plenty of secular dating sites where the women would agree with you!

Page : 1 2