Author Thread: why do some women don't put a profile picture ?
Stanhokp

View Profile
History
why do some women don't put a profile picture ?
Posted : 15 Feb, 2020 10:54 PM

Hi sisters,

Why do some sisters on this site, I assume they are christians don't post a profile picture ?

Br.

Stanhokp

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2020 08:29 PM

@kai4, so looks don't matter at all to you ?

Stanhokp

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Mar, 2020 08:09 PM

@Kai4, so looks don't matter to you at all ?

Kai4

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2020 01:28 PM

No, they don’t. In the present secular society, people are superficial, and appearances matter very much, probably due to the popularity of visual mediums. However, as you progress in your Christian walk, what’s important to God becomes what’s important to you. Ask yourself, “What does God want us to be looking for in a life mate” while reading Prov. 31:10 and 30; 2 Cor. 4:18; 1 Kings 11:1-4; and 2 Cor. 7:14-18.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 05:10 PM

I have had male friends who are not attractive physically, but they have great personalities. No, I didn't marry any of them, but I believe each of them felt they could'nt find a good selfie to post. I think many women also feel they cant find a photo of themself that would interest a man.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2020 01:17 AM

While on the subject on photos if you're going to post them. Please make sure they're not ones that shows you in varying stages of undress. Believe me when I say no-one wants to see that...:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2020 10:22 AM

Men on here keep asking me for more pictures it one close up. I usually have had s picture on my Profile.

Pictures are not most important thing men should look for in starting a conversation.

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Mar, 2022 03:38 PM

l agree with the comments you've posted in this thread... well said, and thank you for sharing those thoughts.

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Mar, 2022 03:43 PM

That's a rather bitter remark, but l understand. l counted the number of people who had contacted me and then counted the number of designated scammers (red circles with lines through them)... The count was exactly half and half.... lol... truly sad.

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Mar, 2022 03:52 PM

l dont readily post my photos now, though l have in the past, and the lessons l gleaned from the experience was very, very insightful. So one reason l do not post a profile picture (mine are private and l share when l feel there may be a potential for a some sort of relationship). So one of my main reasons is because l don't want to be hit on by men who have no interests in the things l am interested in. I am not the run of the mill person on here and am not going to fit with most of the men on here. My profile weeds out a great number and that is fine by me, l don't have time to waste on deadend efforts in life. And surely not on efforts of others yo pretend we have things in common when we don't.

Page : 1 2