Author Thread: "Jumping to delusions"
Admin

"Jumping to delusions"
Posted : 16 Feb, 2020 09:19 AM

Admittedly I stole this phrase from Quiznos. But it was too good to let disappear.

I've noticed lately more and more people "jumping to delusions" and I've wondered why. I know the internet spawns delusions right and left under the premise they are exposing hidden conspiracies. But why are "christian" people so quick to accept them?

I have a theory. It isn't so much about intelligence, but identity. Such people are looking for identity. They want their identity to be somehow different than most people. Therefore they find their identity in the opposite of whatever most people believe.

We are to find our identity in Jesus the Christ, in Y'shua ha Mashiach, not in fringe theories right or wrong. How do we do this? Simple just follow the teachings of Jesus in your heart, mind and actions. Simple, but not easy. It is something those who have found their in Christ 'practice' to be better at.

It is much easier to focus on fringe conspiracy theories than to actually follow Jesus.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
"Jumping to delusions"
Posted : 16 Feb, 2020 09:39 AM

Case in point. If you don’t like Jesus the way he’s revealed throughout inspired scripture than you can invent a different “jesus” who conforms to your liking.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
"Jumping to delusions"
Posted : 16 Feb, 2020 09:48 AM

Yeah exactly David! Notice when Jesuit ha Chuck states - "Simple just follow the teachings of Jesus in your heart, mind and actions." but never MENTIONS WHERE those teachings are to be READ!!!

WHAT a Jesuit false teacher!

View Profile
History
"Jumping to delusions"
Posted : 16 Feb, 2020 10:37 AM

David, exactly, the Jewish Scriptures, not the reformed reinvented western interpretation ideology imposed on modern Christianity.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
"Jumping to delusions"
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 12:58 PM

Khutzpa quote:

David, exactly, the Jewish Scriptures, not the reformed reinvented western interpretation ideology imposed on modern Christianity.

End quote

OK Lets talk about the Jewish Scriptures... I'll bite..

I will be in the role of Nicodemus and you "educate" me

O wise Sage

View Profile
History
"Jumping to delusions"
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 01:12 PM

King James Only,

I don't claim to be a "wise sage". But if you want a Jewish perspective on a particular passage, you know me well enough, that I will offer it to you for your consideration.

However, I doubt you are serious. KJOnlyism believes the 17th century English translation and interpretation trumps even 2nd Temple Jewish context. I suspect you may be asking only to argue about it.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
"Jumping to delusions"
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 01:32 PM

Can you trace the history of the KJV? the various bibles printed basically with martyrs blood and counter bibles published by the Jesuits to cover up the truth?

It's still going on today with the United Bible Society in cahoots with the Vatican to print Vatican translations and revisions to hand out through missionaries and the rest of the population worldwide.

Source:

Page 45, 27th Edition of the Nestle-Alland .

If you can't beat em' ( Constantine to the Jesuits) then join em' (corrupted bible versions)

Yeah, posted that thread before and showed proof of missing key verses or corrupted ones)

Soooooooooo,,,,,

to verify and confirm..,I am a Received Majority Text user, whether the version translated by William Tyndale or another martyr.

Even Moshe splashed blood on the scrolls so the bible is a blood stained book.

The Covenant Sealed

…7Then he took the Book of the Covenant and read it to the people, who replied, “All that the LORD has spoken we will do, and we will be obedient.” 8So Moses took the blood, sprinkled it on the people, and said, “This is the blood of the covenant that the LORD has made with you in accordance with all these words.” 9Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel,…

Hebrews 9:19

For when Moses had proclaimed every commandment of the Law to all the people, he took the blood of calves and goats, along with water, scarlet wool, and hyssop, and >>>>SPRINKLED THE SCROLL<<<< and all the people,

Hebrews 9:20

saying, "This is the blood of the covenant, which God has commanded you to keep."

Hebrews 10:29

How much more severely do you think one deserves to be punished who has trampled on the Son of God, profaned the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and insulted the Spirit of grace?

View Profile
History
"Jumping to delusions"
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 01:50 PM

KJVONLY,

Yes, many years ago I traced the King James Bible through all its revisions back to the 1611, back to the Bishops Bible and back to the Geneva Bible. (I own a 1611 and a Geneva Bibles)

G-D has since set me free from all that nonessential nonsense. There are many good translations and the KJV is among them.

You'll have to find someone else to debate. Thank you very much, but I'm not interested.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
"Jumping to delusions"
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 04:23 PM

Chuckspa quote:

G-D has since set me free from all that nonessential nonsense. There are many good translations and the KJV is among them.

End quote

So what has he set you free from ?The scriptures who speak of Him?. The one in whom you claim to believe in.

Who is your Messiah? Perhaps one of these? Or the future Islamic Mahdi?

Simon bar Kokhba (died c. 135), founded a short-lived Jewish state before being defeated in the Second Jewish-Roman War.

Moses of Crete, who in about 440–470 persuaded the Jews of Crete to walk into the sea, as Moses had done, to return to Israel. The results were disastrous and he soon disappeared.

Ishak ben Ya'kub Obadiah Abu 'Isa al-Isfahani (684–705), who led a revolt in Persia against the Umayyad Caliph 'Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan.

David Alroy, born in Kurdistan, who around 1160 agitated against the caliph before being assassinated.

Moses Botarel of Cisneros, active around 1413; claimed to be a sorcerer able to combine the names of God.

Asher Lämmlein, a German near Venice who proclaimed himself a forerunner of the Messiah in 1502.

David Reubeni (1490–1541?) and Solomon Molcho (1500–1532), messianic adventurers who travelled in Portugal, Italy and Turkey; Molcho, who was a baptised Catholic, was tried by the Inquisition, convicted of apostasy and burned at the stake.

Sabbatai Zevi (1626–1676), an Ottoman Jew who claimed to be the Messiah, but then converted to Islam; still has followers today in the Dönmeh.

Jacob Querido (?–1690), claimed to be the new incarnation of Sabbatai; later converted to Islam and led the Dönmeh.

Miguel Cardoso (1630–1706), another successor of Sabbatai who claimed to be the "Messiah ben Ephraim".

Löbele Prossnitz (?–1750), attained some following amongst former followers of Sabbatai, calling himself the "Messiah ben Joseph".

Jacob Joseph Frank (1726–1791), who claimed to be the reincarnation of King David and preached a synthesis of Christianity and Judaism.

Yosef Yitzchak Schneersohn (r. 1920 - 1950), sixth rebbe (spiritual leader) of Chabad Lubavitch, claimed to be "Atzmus u'mehus alein vi er hat zich areingeshtalt in a guf" (Yiddish and English for: "Essence and Existence [of God] which has placed itself in a body"), and to be the Messiah.

Menachem Mendel Schneerson (1902–1994), seventh rebbe of Chabad Lubavitch, claimed to be the Messiah by his followers.

View Profile
History
"Jumping to delusions"
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 04:29 PM

His account is gone, so he won't see your replies.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
"Jumping to delusions"
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 07:48 PM

Well JHA, perhaps in Chuckk's final thread posting we have come to discover that LONG ago we see his "jumping to delusions" of his self mind to that of general Christianity.

He has been attacking Christian's here sneakily to some while others see it instantly!

Chuckk is not a Christian obviously because he believes and quotes that the Bible is "a slow eating cancer" to which is a shock to many reading what he posts! He tries to hide behind his "sources" of information that is outside the Bible, while putting down the inspired Scriptures with his secular information! While AT TIMES quoting the Bible, which makes ZERO logical sense!

Page : 1 2