Author Thread: Meaning of looking for on profiles
Admin

Meaning of looking for on profiles
Posted : 3 Mar, 2020 11:47 AM

I can understand when they say looking for a marriage partner, or friend but when it says worship partner or long term relationship or anything. please explain cause to me a long term relationship would be a marriage partner unless your going to live in sin. any this "Anything" you have to be looking for something otherwise why are you here?

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2020 04:00 AM

I think it's open to interpretation. I know for me, I would just say "looking", but wouldn't specify because I may meet someone and it just ends up being a friend thing. Doesn't mean I wouldn't marry someone, but everything else would need to fall into place first. Gotta make sure it's right and not marrying a woman who lives in a shoe with a secret army of cats. I would rather take my time and know what I'm getting myself into.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2020 07:03 AM

Ive put long term relationship on my profile because I think it fits with what I'm looking for online. Which is friendship first & foremost but I'm open to the possibility of a relationship/marriage with the right person...:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2020 11:17 AM

I think it's best to write the person and ask just what they are seeking. Long-term relationship may not mean marriage for some people.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 09:43 PM

I dont like the word Anything. It sounds desperate. The other choices at least narrow down more of what you are looking for.