Author Thread: Do looks matter for christian women ?
Stanhokp

View Profile
History
Do looks matter for christian women ?
Posted : 11 Mar, 2020 08:41 PM

Just to be sure, logically, the answer is offcourse, for some christian women looks do matter, for some christian women looks don't matter.

Definition of looks matter is: the guy don't have to be a model or hunk, but you should feel physically attracted somehow.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 01:48 PM

Exactly I'm not looking for a male model just someone that is attractive to me...

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Mar, 2020 05:22 AM

Not as important as is for men. We fall in love by how a man, treats us, kindness, and just being a man. Of course chemistry is important...I have to like you physically. But that is after looking at the heart of that particular gentleman.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Mar, 2020 09:55 AM

Don't fall for the "Men are visual and women aren't" lie, Karli. All humans are visual.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 02:03 PM

I agree with Karli - but you have to meet the man in order to find out if you are attracted to him. On dating sites, a photo is a great help to that first step. I don't think there are many people getting messages if they dont post a picture of themself.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2020 03:47 PM

Looks are less important than character and personality, for sure. A man can be less than classically handsome, but if he dresses neatly, has good grooming, is respectful and mature, I'm going to see him as extremely attractive. Conversely, a guy who looks like George Clooney just has to be rude or inappropriate one time and he'll never look attractive to me again.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 04:30 AM

Country Ivy...personally, I wouldn't date a handsome man...Christian or not....most of them are vain and lacking something I detest. I would look at them once, twice Not. I would go for a plain looking man, with a kind heart, wise smart, well groomed ..I have to feel that heart first, before I look at the rest of the package. Just like the Most beautiful of Women,most handsome men are vain....there is some vanity about human beauty....like when the devil was

created beautiful, he became vain.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 07:34 PM

I don't think many guys are vain, including ones that may be considered "handsome." Everybody is different. Best to just look at the individual and the choices they make rather than assume.

Personally, I don't float around the idea of being "handsome" or not. If someone thinks I'm a frog, then so be it. I have my own unique qualities and I just roll with it. But if someone called me "plain" though, I think that would bother me more than being called hideous, ugly, scary, or blah. Plain sounds boring and I don't want to be boring. :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 05:42 AM

Lol...I only said most 'handsome' guys are vain..., I did not say many men. No....the handsome dudes 'love the mirror' their own reflection makes them 'glee'. It's one thing for a beautiful woman to love the mirror it's a different kettle of fish for a handsome man to love the mirror! (probably I have watched lots of Korean dramas ...i am no bitter) LOL.

There is absolutely nothing plain about the plain faced guys. They are men in every sense and aspect! And those are the kind many women respect and admire. Anyway these are generalisations that can be subjected to a social study.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 08:54 AM

How is it different for a beautiful woman to love the mirror than a handsome man to love the mirror? Vain is vain, no matter what the gender is.

A person being handsome doesn't mean that they are vain, especially since beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you think is handsome, not everyone will. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 09:16 AM

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the plainest looking man of all? Is it me? Noooo! It said someone is much more plain than me. I must hunt them down and feed them to my pet dragon!

Seriously, "good looks" is subjective. Find someone who makes you smile and treats you well, and be the same to them. If they're "cute" in your eyes, then great. If not, don't tell me, and definitely don't call them "plain." :)

Page : 1 2 3