Author Thread: THE QUESTION OF SHYNESS.
Admin

THE QUESTION OF SHYNESS.
Posted : 21 Mar, 2020 08:37 AM

Gentleman, I strongly believe that there is no man who is shy to approach a lady he likes...otherwise is just a disinterested man. Because if a guy likes a lady, he will initiate contact with her...the excuses we ladies love to give ,"he is shy, he might have lost my number' are just that_ Excuses we love to give of men we fancy but don't like us thaaaat much. Am I right?

2. A man has to like a lady a lot for it to work....vice versa, the man will be running for the hills trying to escape her...true or false?

View Profile
History
THE QUESTION OF SHYNESS.
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 10:13 PM

I am not denying grace. Please do not misunderstand me. Jesus washes away our sins. And that's grace. However, the blood of Jesus is like washing machine detergent. Just because you use it once doesn't mean you never have to wash your clothes again. If you get dirty, you have to wash your clothes! We have to ask for forgiveness of sins and also forgive our enemies that we may be forgiven. And we have to do this every time after we sin. That's grace.

"Grace is not and has never been a licence to sin..."

That's what people say, but...unfortunately people who believe in the doctrine of 'Once-saved-always-saved' usually use it as a license to sin. I would say most men who would be willing to sleep with a woman before marriage have built their entire faith on this doctrine. because otherwise, if you don't believe you're always saved, then that means you have to ask God to forgive you every time you sin. And in some cases, that might mean once every 10 minutes.

That's not how Jesus wants us to live. Ideally, the Bible says we must be born again. And 1 John 5:18 says that whoever is born of God does not sin. In other words, once a person is born again, he does not have to pray and ask for forgiveness every ten minutes, because he does not sin. If a Christian still sins, then he isn't born again yet. It's that simple.

xtreme_x

View Profile
History
THE QUESTION OF SHYNESS.
Posted : 25 Apr, 2020 12:17 PM

I used to be really REALLY shy; even into my 30's

Because of that I think its fine for a woman to ask a guy on a date.

Your question however mentioned that a guy

HAS YOUR PHONE NUMBER - if I have overcome my shyness enough to ask for your number or if during a conversation you offer a guy your number and he takes it; shyness is not the reason he doesn't call.

I may not be a good conversationalist. I may be too shy to say

"I would like you to go on a date with me?" but if I HAVE your number I will call and ask you to go surfing, or shoot pool. I was never too shy to ask a girl I knew to join me in enjoying some sport.

View Profile
History
THE QUESTION OF SHYNESS.
Posted : 25 Apr, 2020 01:30 PM

Sorry to say, but I think

View Profile
History
THE QUESTION OF SHYNESS.
Posted : 25 Apr, 2020 01:55 PM

I think their are some shy men out there. I'm somewhat shy at times myself, because I sometimes think that women in general wouldn't be interested in a person like me. Starting a conversation with a women online is even harder with all the ghosting going on too. If a guy gets rejected so many times and never had a real conversation with a women before what do you think will happen to a guys confidence level?

I think it can be complicated at times for a guy to ask a girl out, especially when the guy is questioning himself if a women is saved or not.

View Profile
History
THE QUESTION OF SHYNESS.
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 09:16 AM

Shyness has many reasons for it.

Sometimes the man does not know how to act.

Sometimes he does not think any of the available woman he likes would actually want him.

Sometimes he just has no confidence in anything actually working out for him.

Sometimes depression is involved.

It's not so clear cut.

Patrickfar

View Profile
History
THE QUESTION OF SHYNESS.
Posted : 25 Jul, 2020 04:46 PM

You made some good points. It depends on the age of the guy and how he was raised.

If the man did not have a father figure growing up, or hasn't developed as a man (his character and confidence), then in my opinion he should be mentored by a man of God, get into a physical sport and grow in grace and courage.

Are some men shy? I would say, perhaps some men are scared to be rejected - which is a reflection of pride and lack of love. They need to grow in Christ and self.

A man has to like a lady a lot for it to work... well yes, I suppose so, especially with all the effort involved in a long distance relationship.

Page : 1 2