Author Thread: Age Appropriate
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 22 Mar, 2020 01:44 PM

68 -73 yr old men seeking. 30 yrs Younger spouse.

I don't think that's God's guidance.

CDFF is a Christian site .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 25 Mar, 2020 06:16 PM

Parehtban

You're vindictive and a troublesome man.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 25 Mar, 2020 09:33 PM

Here is the actual truth of what is happening. In a previous post, Parehtban said "I'm not a "Christian" Cupcake so I can judge you like the world! I have no rules to go by other than secular rules that I can get away with anyway! " -- This is a Christian fellowship site. This person tells the truth when he is angry and admits he is NOT a Christian. Therefore he should be blocked from posting. His angry lengthy posts do not come from a Godly heart.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 25 Mar, 2020 11:29 PM

WOW - I stumbled upon this thread again.....And I cannot believe how nasty judgmental 3 women are on here. All of you should begin training yourselves to calm down. CountryIvy does not act like you 3 so what gives? Verbal judgmental attacks that are vicious do no good for anyone. Overcoming a temper is not accomplished overnight for you gals. But through prayer, Bible study, and reliance upon YHWH’s Holy Spirit, non YHWH anger can be overcome. Cupcake, Needsafrend and Spiritualconnections, the 3 of you should take this under advisement.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 25 Mar, 2020 11:33 PM

This thread is getting worse in judgment from women like Cupcake, Needsafrend and Spiritualconnections inpersonating supposedly as Christians!? I mean really, just honestly read what they say about older men marrying younger women! Why are they sooooo obsessed in judging older men with NO Bible verses to say what they did or going to do was or is wrong or a sin??? I mean its the whole purpose of this thread it seems, its the topic! What's alarming is NO Scripture to even justify questioning it all! Crazy reasoning!

Needsafriend! A long while back Parehtban stated he was raised a baptist and had religion forced upon him growing up. Don't you remember? The reason he left that church is because for the very reasons you are doing now, judging others like older men with younger women, claiming now Parehtban is angry etc etc.... So why would he be interested in coming back when you all drive him away? Are you blind? What I see here also is Spiritualconnections calling older men names/labels that is just plain unfair and unChristian! Its YHWH that does the judging and His WORD the Bible says nothing of older men marrying younger women!

Cupcake claims just because "68 -73 yr old men are seeking 30 yrs Younger spouse" that they are not Christian and should not be on the CDFF site! WOW! So what gives with all the judgmental women on this thread created JUST to belittle older men??? Its a legit question and fair!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 26 Mar, 2020 05:45 AM

Teddy hug

You need to go elsewhere! You come to Express your judgments on us .

You posts your judgements all over this Forum. In many threads !

You don't even understand Scripture!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 26 Mar, 2020 06:38 AM

Well Cupcake its real simple for you then, because if I "don't even understand Scripture" as you claim, then when do you plan on giving it to me to show where it is Biblically wrong for "68 -73 yr old men" to be "seeking 30 yrs Younger spouses"??? Its not a hard question to answer, is it? Is it even harder for you to provide the Scripture that says it is wrong for older men to seek and marry younger women??? Wow! Just honesty is all I ask of you gals and all I see is unfounded judgment of you ladies!

So its not me "posting my judgments" as you state but simply asking why you first started this thread to judge older men! You see we would not even be having this discussion if you was not judgmental against older men to begin with!

I owe, I owe its off to work I go!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 26 Mar, 2020 07:45 AM

@Teddyhug

This is s common sense thread!

Teddhug you don't have that evidently!

Scripture does not need to be posted for those with Godly Wisdom.

Move on...you. Like arguments.

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 26 Mar, 2020 09:36 AM

Actually, this is a Christian thread. Christians don't rely merely on common sense. Christians also don't add rules where God has none. Jesus had very strong words against those who did, remember?

Luke 11:42 42"Woe to you Pharisees, because you give God a tenth of your mint, rue and all other kinds of garden herbs, but you neglect justice and the love of God. You should have practiced the latter without leaving the former undone.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 26 Mar, 2020 11:42 AM

Countryivy

Please don't comment your rediculous!

Your character here shows a lot about You.

Godly wisdom gives us common sense !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 26 Mar, 2020 11:46 AM

You and Teddy are good match !

Both Rediculous and using scripture to help prove Your answers.

No common sense.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7