Author Thread: Unbelievers
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 22 Mar, 2020 05:41 PM

God wiped out many in the old testament for worshiping False gods.

Idol worshippers are many in this World.

Judgement is coming no man knows when.

Tribulation is coming.

If you don't know Jesus , you're in Trouble.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 10:43 AM

Note how Richard7744 quotes John 1:18 and yet the verse goes right over his head because it clearly states that Yah'shua" the Messiah is plainly **HIMSELF GOD** which is Himself and the EVERLASTING FATHER!!!

For Richard quotes - John 1:18:.... No one has seen God, but the One and only Son, who is **HIMSELF GOD** and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known!"

The Bible verse does not say "the One and only Son, who is **HIMSELF A GOD** now does it??? No it does NOT because the Son and Father are one and the same! But that is what Richard wants us to believe in the verse! LOL! There are NOT plural YHWH's in the beginning but there IS Father YHWH's WORD Himself put in the flesh and died for us!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 11:14 AM

All the Bible verses that Richard post ARE "Divine Scriptures" and "was inspired by" YHWH but Richard has not a clue what they mean as far as ONE CREATOR Father YHWH is concerned! Why? Yah'shua" the Messiah is ALSO the EVERLASTING FATHER and Richard does NOT want to face that fact of Scripture, so he removes part of Scripture! Now tries to distract by claiming his false interpretation on spinning ball he thinks he lives on! Is it any wonder then Richard is so dizzy spinning because he "believes" he is??? LOL!

Lets look at another Bible verse Richard post here in the NT now - I Corinthians 15:23,24: For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive But each in turn. Christ, the Firstfruits; then, when He comes, those who belong to Him. Then the end will come, when He turns over the Kingdom to **GOD THE FATHER**!"

Note how Paul tells the story! The Kingdom is turned over to the Father, it belongs to Him! Yah'shua" the Messiah understands in the flesh that He comes from the Father, He was NOT a Creator in the beginning but the Father's set apart WORD! Its by the Father's set apart WORD when becoming flesh, the Father put His very own Self (originally His self WORD) in Yah'shua" the Messiah, His

Son and created EVERYTHING by SPEAKING/BREATHING it all into existence by Him!!!

Psalms 33:6 NIV "The LORD merely >>spoke,<< and the heavens were created. He >>breathed<< the word, and all the stars were born."

Psalms 33:6 KJV "By the >>word of the LORD<< were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the >>breath<< of his mouth."

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 11:20 AM

@Teddyhug

This thread is directed to every unbeliever.

You are just targeting prophetic over and over .

Start your own threads to Argue .

Move on ........ you're not Perfect .

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 01:00 PM

It is true that some will call Jesus the everlasting Father as per Isaiah 9:7 since Jesus said "I and My Father are one" and "He who has seen me has seen the Father". This is because all the beliefs of Jesus and the Father are identical and that they are both God.

However, there are dozens of Scripture which show that Jesus and His Father are 2 separate beings which Teddy Hugger does not believe and never quotes, **SUCH AS**:

John 1:18:.... No one has seen God, but the One and only Son, who is **HIMSELF GOD** and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known!

And there will be Two eternal thrones in the eternal New Jerusalem:

Revelation 21:22-23; 22:3: I did not see a temple in the City, because the Lord God Almighty and the **LAMB**are its temple, The City does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it for the glory of God gives its light and the **LAMB** is its Lamp!...The throne of God and of the **LAMB** will be in the city!

Revelation 3:21: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes. I will the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne!"

John 6:36-40,44: Jesus says, All those the Father gives Me will come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will never drive away. For I have come down from heaven not to do My own will but to do the will of Him who sent Me. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of those He has given me, but raise them up on the last day, for My Father's will is that every one who looks to the Son and believe in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the Last Day,, No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise them up on the Last Day!"

Deuteronomy 18:17-19: The Lord said to Moses, I will raise up a Prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them everything I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name!"

John 14:23,24,28,31: Jesus says, If anyone loves Me, he will obey My teaching. my Father will love him and **WE** will come to him a make **OUR** home with him... These words you hear are not My own, they belong to the Father **WHO SENT ME!...You heard Me say, I am going away and am coming back to you . I f you loved Me, you would be glad that **I AM GOING TO THE FATHER**, for the Father is greater than I... I love the Father and do exactly what My Father has commanded Me!"

I Corinthians 15:23,24: For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive But each in turn. Christ, the Firstfruits; then, when He comes, those who belong to Him. Then the end will come, when He turns over the Kingdom to **GOD THE FATHER**!

Hebrews 1:1-4,8,9: In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days He has spoken to us by his Son, whom He appointed heir of all things and through whom he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word After he provided purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. So He became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs... About the Son God says, "Your throne, O God will last for ever and ever, a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your Kingdom; You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness, therefore God, your God has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of Joy!!"

Apparently Teddy Hugger who also believes in the **FLAT EARTH FAIRY TALE** does not believe that any of the above Divine Scriptures was inspired by Go!! And every argument he makes shows that he is a complete idiot!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 05:15 PM

Cupcake are you for real? Everything I posted here is directed toward the **UNBELIEVER** Richard7744, which is the topic of the thread! Its all about exposing his **UNBELIEF** in the accuracy of **INSPIRED** Scripture! OK? It has nothing to do with personally "targeting" him, nor does it have anything to do with our personal lives of being "perfect" that you claim here. So get off of your judgment horse.

Now, you can see in Richard's recent post that he is NOW calling names and are you going to call him out on that?

OK. I want your Scriptural opinion on this, is it ok with you that someone like Richard can remove words from Bible verses?

Below is what Richard7744 keeps posting on nearly every thread Cupcake.

"Isaiah 9:6: For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, **MIGHTY GOD** and Prince of Peace."

This is what the NIV actually says ACCURATELY that Richard7744 reads and quotes from below....

"Isaiah 9:6: For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, **EVERLASTING FATHER**, Prince of Peace."

Do you see a SERIOUS problem with what Richard7744 did in removing the words "EVERLASTING FATHER" from his very own NIV he quotes from???

Be honest Cupcake and ask Richard7744 why he did that? Ok? Now if Richard7744 was to stop doing that, repent, then I'm done bringing it up! Does that make sense to you? Its my "calling" to warn him of his error Cupcake of becoming an **UNBELIEVER** OK!

For James 5:20 NIV says - "Remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins."

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 05:17 AM

It is true that some who will call Jesus the **EVERLASTING FATHER** as per Isaiah 9:7 since Jesus said "I and My Father are one" and "He who has seen me has seen the Father". This is because all the beliefs of Jesus and the Father are identical and that they are both God.

However, there are dozens of Scripture which show that Jesus and His Father are **2 SEPARATE BEINGS** which Teddy Hugger does not believe and never quotes, **SUCH AS**:

John 1:18:.... No one has seen God, but the One and only Son, who is **HIMSELF GOD** and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known!

And there will be Two eternal thrones in the eternal New Jerusalem:

Revelation 21:22-23; 22:3: I did not see a temple in the City, because the Lord God Almighty and the **LAMB**are its temple, The City does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it for the glory of God gives its light and the **LAMB** is its Lamp!...The throne of God and of the **LAMB** will be in the city!

Revelation 3:21: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes. I will the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne!"

John 6:36-40,44: Jesus says, All those the Father gives Me will come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will never drive away. For I have come down from heaven not to do My own will but to do the will of Him who sent Me. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of those He has given me, but raise them up on the last day, for My Father's will is that every one who looks to the Son and believe in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the Last Day,, No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise them up on the Last Day!"

Deuteronomy 18:17-19: The Lord said to Moses, I will raise up a Prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them everything I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name!"

John 14:23,24,28,31: Jesus says, If anyone loves Me, he will obey My teaching. my Father will love him and **WE** will come to him a make **OUR** home with him... These words you hear are not My own, they belong to the Father **WHO SENT ME!...You heard Me say, I am going away and am coming back to you . I f you loved Me, you would be glad that **I AM GOING TO THE FATHER**, for the Father is greater than I... I love the Father and do exactly what My Father has commanded Me!"

I Corinthians 15:23,24: For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive But each in turn. Christ, the Firstfruits; then, when He comes, those who belong to Him. Then the end will come, when He turns over the Kingdom to **GOD THE FATHER**!

Hebrews 1:1-4,8,9: In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days He has spoken to us by his Son, whom He appointed heir of all things and through whom he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word After he provided purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. So He became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs... About the Son God says, "Your throne, O God will last for ever and ever, a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your Kingdom; You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness, therefore God, your God has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of Joy!!"

Apparently Teddy Hugger who also believes in the **FLAT EARTH FAIRY TALE** does not believe that any of the above Divine Scriptures was inspired by Go!! And every argument he makes shows that he is completely imcompetent!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 05:39 AM

But he who practices the truth comes to the light, so that his deeds many be manifested as having been wrought in God.

John 3:21

sucha

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 10:58 AM

For one,God is not angry anymore.God is not pleased with the death of unbelievers.

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 03:49 PM

Revelation 9:18-21: A **THIRD OF MANKIND WAS KILLED** by the 3 plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths... The rest of mankind who were not killed by theses plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk. nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 07:19 PM

Hello sucha,

No fierce anger??? Really sucha? Lets read Isaiah 13:9-13. For His FIERCE ANGER will be just like it was on Sodom and Gomorrah in the end times on judgment day! Verse 19!

For the sake of thread space, here are key words in those PROPHECY verses.

KJV "cruel"; "wrath and fierce anger"; "land desolate" and "sinners destroyed out of it" (all dead on the earth); "the sun, moon and stars" will no longer give there light for a thousand years; Rev 20:5. Also the "heavens will shake and earth will be removed out of her" STATIONARY "place" then (earth does not move now OR spin) because of His "wrath and fierce anger"!!! (Also Job 21:30!)

BUT....That is only the first death of the wicked, after the thousand years (Rev 20:5) the wicked will be raised (attack the New Jerusalem City - Rev 20:9) to life from the bones on the ground and die that second FINAL death! (Rev 20:14)

Its the final ANNIHILATION! (Richard7744 does not agree and is to ignorant to study this out!) Psalms 37 Verse 10 - For "in a littlewhile the wicked shall not be" or exist anymore! Verse 20 - "the wicked shall be consumed and into smoke they shall consume away! Verse 38 - "the transgressors" (Ten commandment breakers!) "shall be destroyed together" and "cut off" from life FOR EVER!

So tell me again sucha? Do you really think YHWH will not be angry with unbelievers, the wicked commandment breakers???

Page : 1 2 3