Author Thread: Unbelievers
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 22 Mar, 2020 05:41 PM

God wiped out many in the old testament for worshiping False gods.

Idol worshippers are many in this World.

Judgement is coming no man knows when.

Tribulation is coming.

If you don't know Jesus , you're in Trouble.

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 28 Mar, 2020 12:22 PM

**IS THE AMAZING DREADED CORONAVIRUS ONE OF THE THINGS MENTIONED IN GOD'S WORD THAT WILL TAKE PLACE JUST BEFORE THE GREAT TRIBULATION**??

**THE END TIME PLAGUES WILL ONLY HURT UNBELIEVERS**!!

It is obvious that this worldwide plague is a message **FROM GOD**!! There are some who believe that Satan started this Coronavirus and God couldn't stop it??

The Olivet prophecies of Jesus are found in Matthew 24 and 25, Mark 13 and Luke 21. Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 tells us what will take place just before the Great Tribulation, what will take place during the 1260-day Great Tribulation and the second Coming of Jesus on the Last Day of the Great Tribulation. And then Matthew 25:31-46 tells about the judgment of the saved and lost just after the 2nd Coming of Jesus.

Matthew 24:4-8, Mark 13:5-8: and Luke 21:10,11 tells what will take place just before the Great tribulation, and in Luke 21:11 Jesus prophesied, "There will be great earthquakes, **FAMINES** and **PESTILENCES** in various places!"

The worst infectious epidemic in history was the Spanish Flu epidemic from January 1918 to December 1920 which infected over 400 million people and killed over 40 million people!

Dictionary definition of **PESTILENCE**: A **CONTAGIOUS OR INFECTIOUS EPIDEMIC DISEASE** that is virulent and **DEVASTATING**!!!

****WHICH IS A PERFECT DEFINTION OF THE ****CORONAVIRUS**An epidemic which could potentially turn into a horrifying global pandemic that kills millions of people!

However none of the plagues related to the End Times will hurt any of God's saints as shown by Revelation 9:4,20,21; 11:5; 16:2,5,6,7,9,11,21. God's wrath is mentioned 11 times in Revelation and every time God's wrath only hurt the unsaved.

Revelation 16:2,8,9" The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.... The 4th angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and the cursed the name of God, who **HAD CONTROL** over these plagues.

Revelation 9:18-21: A **THIRD OF MANKIND WAS KILLED** by the 3 plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths... The rest of mankind who were not killed by theses plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk. nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Psalm 91:2-4: I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust. Surely He will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly **PESTILENCE**. He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart!!"

AND THE LOST WILL ALSO SUFFER ETERNAL TORMENT IN HELL WHERE JESUS SAYS 7 TIMES THERE WILL BE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH AS PER MATTHEW 13:41,42,49,50**

Exodus 12:13 The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. **NO DESTRUCTIVE PLAGUE WILL TOUCH YOU** when I strike Egypt!

Since the Coronavirus will not hurt any born from believers, Bible based churches should never avoid being gathered together with over 50 people as many new evil laws state:

Hebrews 10:24,25: Let us consider how we may spur one another on to love and good deeds, not giving up **MEETING TOGETHER**as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and **ALL THE MORE**as you see the Last Day approaching!

Romans 8:28,35,36: We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose... For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons neither the present nor the future nor ant powers neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!

The U.N. says years of war, poverty and drought have left more than 20 million people facing **FAMINE**. In search of relief, the hungry walk for miles, but without enough food to go around, vast stretches of Africa and the Middle East are now on the brink of **FAMINE**.

“We stand at a critical point in history,” says U.N. humanitarian chief Stephen O’Brien. “Already at the beginning of the year, we are facing the largest humanitarian crisis since the creation of the United Nations.” On Friday, O’Brien warned world leaders that without a relief effort, millions could die -- further destabilizing the region.

The **CORONAVIRUS** will also greatly decrease food production which will greatly increase **FAMINE** throughout the world.

CORONAVIRUS and **FAMINE** will cause many catastrophies and chaos throughout the world which will also cause many wars especially in the Middle East.

The world will be looking for a Savior and 666 and his False Prophet will fulfill the world's needs with many miracles..

Another amazing reason that the Great tribulation may be very close is that **POPE FRANCIS COMPLETELY QUALIFIES TO BE THE FUTURE FALSE PROPHET OF **666**

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Unbelievers
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 11:41 PM

THE AMAZING DREADED FORUMVIRUS RICHARD IS MANY TIMES MENTIONED IN EVERY THREAD THAT WILL TAKE PLACE JUST BEFORE THE GREAT JUDGMENT DAY FOR HIS FALSE TEACHINGS**!!!

It is obvious that this is a **FORUMWIDE** plague and is a message **FROM SATAN**!! Another amazing reason that the Great judgment day may be very close is that **POPE RICHARD COMPLETELY QUALIFIES TO BE THE PRESENT FALSE PROPHET OF **7744**

Page : 1 2 3