Author Thread: Dating while isolating
K4ym4rie

View Profile
History
Dating while isolating
Posted : 28 Mar, 2020 09:32 AM

I guess while we are on lock down there won't be chance to meet new people for safety reasons. I feel like this may be a blessing, getting to know someone through talking and messaging rather than jumping straight into the meeting stage. What do others think of this and how will you go about meeting new patentual new loves

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Dating while isolating
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 05:30 AM

I think its best time to search what God is saying about our loneliness besides forwarding our desires before him. This is time to go on our knees and cry before him. We are tired of time wasters. We really need his hand. Really in every problem lets look for the hidden opportunity. We fear no terror of the night nor the arrow that flies by day nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness. Lets run this good race focussing on our Lord. Glory be to God

View Profile
History
Dating while isolating
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 08:18 PM

"getting to know someone through talking and messaging rather than jumping straight into the meeting stage."

I always prefer to talk first for at least a couple of weeks or months before I meet. So, this lock down actually is a good excuse to not meet. I want to get to know someone online first as much as possible before meeting in real life.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Dating while isolating
Posted : 6 Apr, 2020 03:09 AM

I think it might be a blessing in disguise, and actually encourage people to engage with each other more. Well that's my hope anyway...:-)

graceforus

View Profile
History
Dating while isolating
Posted : 8 Apr, 2020 07:19 AM

You are right

graceforus

View Profile
History
Dating while isolating
Posted : 8 Apr, 2020 07:19 AM

You are right