Author Thread: Worst Lines You've Heard From Guys
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Worst Lines You've Heard From Guys
Posted : 29 Mar, 2020 02:51 PM

So just out of curiosity, what are some of the really bad lines you've heard on this site? I'm sure there are some bad ones, and posting this mostly just to laugh about it, although I know sometimes the people who say them may be serious. :)

I always thought it was better to say "hI" along with something positive or complimentary that you noticed about someone that made you want to speak to them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 04:51 AM

Just a 'Hi, Hello? How are you?..goodness!! I assume these kind of fellows just want to pass time, than watch wet paint dry up.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 05:34 AM

Sometimes, it's not what you say, but how you say it.Also, as I mentioned I think it's nice to say something complimentary afterwards.

Anyway, gotta get off the computer. I'm bored and want to go watch some paint dry. Today I picked "red" for some extra excitement. Now I just need to go find a victim to paint. :)

Kai4

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 07:50 PM

I thought your question was so funny! I'm surprised not more girls responded. For me:

1. For the absolute worst one, see my previous posting about inappropriate messages

2. "xdddd" (¿what does that even mean?)

3. "hello" (I sorta agree with Karli on that one)

4. "Hello beautiful girl" (I thought that was funny given my current profile picture)

I like when people ask questions or reference something we have in common from my profile. It gives a nice starting point for a conversation.

Sunflower99

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 10:20 PM

Oh my, if only I had the time to keep count.

"Hey, gorgeous!"

"hi"

"beautiful woman why aren't we married yet?"

"HEY GIRL!"

"Ayyye, what's up baby?"

"Looking for my queen, are you it?"

*sigh* and the list continues to go on lol.

Rayne5

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 11:47 PM

I've gotten many of the same lines as Sunflower, must be the same guy! haha!

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 06:39 PM

Wow, same guy making rounds with the same line. If they're not working, you would like he would quit.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 07:40 AM

Now the worst is this one, this one carries the day! This one wins the legendary T_Shirt!; Not viewing profile and messaging instead. Such I categorize as Scammers! I report and block. Why hide 'viewed me'? There is no shame, we are all searching, I should be able to see one viewed me and vice versa. It mean they have no utter regard about me. The are only seeking for a 'good time.'

Kai4

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Apr, 2020 05:29 PM

I stumbled across this while using their plot generator:

https://www.dating-profile-generator.org.uk/create.php?type=2

It’s hilarious! T0TH3M4X, I think you should use the results on a few girls and let us know if it gets you any favorable responses :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Apr, 2020 08:11 PM

"You're young and pretty. What more could a guy want?"

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2020 11:30 AM

Reading this taught me how to message girls.

Do not say Hi, Hello, What's up, or any other friendly greeting.

Do not compliment her appearance. Apparently they don't like being called pretty.

Do not use pickup lines. Those will make her mad, even if you're trying to be funny.

Ask questions, but do not ask, How are you?

Mention something from her profile. Which is difficult because 99% of girls have a single photo and a blank profile that usually has "Ask me!" for her description.

To sum it up, girls get way too much attention on dating sites even though most of it is probably scammers and they don't know it. Hey girls, why don't you try messaging us for a change? I would be happy to get any of the above messages from a girl. Most girls just say Hi to me and I am not offended by it.

Page : 1 2