Author Thread: God's in control
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God's in control
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 02:26 PM

Often times Broken hearts bring men and women to seek God. .

Otherwise they may never think about doing His will.

Self-centered people have to be shaken up to notice that they're not in control of life.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God's in control
Posted : 23 Apr, 2020 08:28 AM

Instead of yielding to despair, let God use your toubles to rekindle your spiritual life.

Overwhelmed by Problems.

2Timothy 1:1-9 kjv

Read

View Profile
History
God's in control
Posted : 23 Apr, 2020 09:05 AM

2 Timothy 1:1-9

Home

Read

Plans

Videos

2 Timothy 1

NLT

Greetings from Paul

This letter is from Paul, chosen by the will of God to be an apostle of Christ Jesus. I have been sent out to tell others about the life he has promised through faith in Christ Jesus.

I am writing to Timothy, my dear son.

May God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord give you grace, mercy, and peace.

Encouragement to Be Faithful

Timothy, I thank God for you—the God I serve with a clear conscience, just as my ancestors did. Night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers. I long to see you again, for I remember your tears as we parted. And I will be filled with joy when we are together again.

I remember your genuine faith, for you share the faith that first filled your grandmother Lois and your mother, Eunice. And I know that same faith continues strong in you. This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you when I laid my hands on you. For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

So never be ashamed to tell others about our Lord. And don’t be ashamed of me, either, even though I’m in prison for him. With the strength God gives you, be ready to suffer with me for the sake of the Good News. For God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was his plan from before the beginning of time—to show us his grace through Christ Jesus.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God's in control
Posted : 23 Apr, 2020 09:54 AM

KJV. NASB

My preference .

View Profile
History
God's in control
Posted : 23 Apr, 2020 10:50 AM

2 Timothy 1:1-9

Home

Read

Plans

Videos

2 Timothy 1

NLT

Greetings from Paul

This letter is from Paul, chosen by the will of God to be an apostle of Christ Jesus. I have been sent out to tell others about the life he has promised through faith in Christ Jesus.

I am writing to Timothy, my dear son.

May God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord give you grace, mercy, and peace.

Encouragement to Be Faithful

Timothy, I thank God for you—the God I serve with a clear conscience, just as my ancestors did. Night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers. I long to see you again, for I remember your tears as we parted. And I will be filled with joy when we are together again.

I remember your genuine faith, for you share the faith that first filled your grandmother Lois and your mother, Eunice. And I know that same faith continues strong in you. This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you when I laid my hands on you. For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

So never be ashamed to tell others about our Lord. And don’t be ashamed of me, either, even though I’m in prison for him. With the strength God gives you, be ready to suffer with me for the sake of the Good News. For God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was his plan from before the beginning of time—to show us his grace through Christ Jesus.

Alligator

View Profile
History
God's in control
Posted : 20 May, 2020 06:50 PM

country - we already have men doing copy and paste. hopefully you are not starting the same method.??

View Profile
History
God's in control
Posted : 20 May, 2020 09:45 PM

I'm sorry? You seriously have a problem with me posting the verses mentioned, so that people can easily read them? What is your problem?