Author Thread: Who says God is not into Politics !
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Who says God is not into Politics !
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 02:31 PM

God established government.

He allows things to happen to watch how people react.

Could be negative reactions as well as positive.

Everyone is not Godly.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 01:48 PM

Cupcake,

If you would think before you post you should of said something like - He allows things to happen and knows how people will choose to react! Instead of what you said - "He allows things to happen to watch how people react." Then there would not be all the fuss on your thread. You look silly!

Then you quote - "Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God" AND "Therefore whomever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves." and give no context of what you intend to say??? If we just read the verses with the topic of your thread "God is into polyticks" then we could think you mean abortion should be accepted because they have the "authority from God" your claiming! See?

Your all over the place, not making much sense in the rest of your posts and OFF TOPIC, breaking your own rules! LOL!

Hey Morgan,

You make all the sense on the first part of your post but then you state about our officials - "No matter how awful some of them may seem, no matter what awful things they may spew out of their mouths I believe the 'Lord' has the power to change a person's heart and save a person's soul, whether they believe or whether they don't, He has that power. Praise 'Jesus'.

Ummmm surely Morgan you don't mean YHWH is going to force our leaders BY HIS POWER to change them without their free will choice to do so, to WANT to change their ways??? Do you?

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 02:19 PM

Teddy

Well first they must choose to give their lives over to Him. No, God will not force anyone to be saved, but He can still put something upon someone's heart or someone's mind, like maybe a scripture, or song and they could come to the Lord because of that. Basically God does speak to us, but it's up to us if we want to listen to Him or not.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 02:33 PM

In the USA, the highest authority is not the government officials, it's the constitution.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 02:44 PM

Thanks Morgan for responding. I thought that was what you was meaning we are always free will creatures and make our choices daily if we want to allow YHWH's power in our lives to live a Biblical righteous life. That would certainly include our leaders in office! Just because they do some good things or not does not mean they are "saved" by their "works" because of that but by FAITH in how they follow in the footsteps of the Messiah but first accepting His sacrifice thru repentance!

We have an example on this very thread and we wonder if Richard7744 will ever allow YHWH to speak to him and of course it's up to him if he wants "to listen to Him or not" as you properly stated. Richard7744 just is not truthful as you will see in my next post to him!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 02:47 PM

Richard7744!!!

You said - "There are some like >>Littlest David<< who believe that Satan started this Coronavirus and God couldn't stop it"

Show me thread and page number where David said that or even close to implying that OR your a LIAR!? Come on, come clean and prove this! You have to put words in people's posts because you have no answers to your silly "prophecy" that NO believer will ever get this virus, do you??? You are angry with David and have no answers! You don't know the difference between flu viruses and actual

BIBLICAL plagues sent by YHWH one day in the end BEFORE the big judgment day! You are soooooo confused.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 03:45 PM

**IS THE AMAZING DREADED CORONAVIRUS ONE OF THE THINGS MENTIONED IN GOD'S WORD THAT WILL TAKE PLACE JUST BEFORE THE GREAT TRIBULATION**??

It is obvious that this worldwide plague is a message **FROM GOD**!! There are some like Littlest David and TeddyHugger who strongly imply that Satan started this Coronavirus and God couldn't stop it, or it was a complete accident and God couldn't stop it???

The Olivet prophecies of Jesus are found in Matthew 24 and 25, Mark 13 and Luke 21. Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 tells us what will take place just before the Great Tribulation, what will take place during the 1260-day Great Tribulation and the second Coming of Jesus on the Last Day of the Great Tribulation. And then Matthew 25:31-46 tells about the judgment of the saved and lost just after the 2nd Coming of Jesus.

Matthew 24:4-8, Mark 13:5-8: and Luke 21:10,11 tells what will take place just before the Great tribulation, and in Luke 21:11 Jesus prophesied, "There will be great earthquakes, **FAMINES** and **PESTILENCES** in various places!"

Dictionary definition of **PESTILENCE**: A **CONTAGIOUS OR INFECTIOUS EPIDEMIC DISEASE** that is virulent and **DEVASTATING**!!!

****WHICH IS A PERFECT DEFINTION OF THE ****CORONAVIRUS**An epidemic which could potentially turn into a horrifying global pandemic that kills millions of people!

However none of the plagues related to the End Times will hurt any of God's saints as shown by Revelation 9:4,20,21; 11:5; 16:2,5,6,7,9,11,21. God's wrath is mentioned 11 times in Revelation and every time God's wrath only hurt the unsaved.

Revelation 16:2,8,9" The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.... The 4th angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and the cursed the name of God, who **HAD CONTROL** over these plagues.

Psalm 91:2-4: I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust. Surely He will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly **PESTILENCE**. He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart!!"

Exodus 12:13 The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. **NO DESTRUCTIVE PLAGUE WILL TOUCH YOU** when I strike Egypt!

Revelation 9:3,4: And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like the scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree but only those people who did not have the **SEAL OF GOD**!

Since the Coronavirus will not hurt any born from believers, Bible based churches should never avoid being gathered together. Unfortunatelty about 90 percent of the churches in USA only have services **ONLINE** at their **WEBSITES**. Many like LittlestDavid and TeddyHugger with little faith think this should be 100 percent!!

Hebrews 10:24,25: Let us consider how we may spur one another on to love and good deeds, not giving up **MEETING TOGETHER**as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and **ALL THE MORE**as you see the Last Day approaching!

Romans 8:28,35,36: We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose... For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons neither the present nor the future nor ant powers neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!

CORONAVIRUS and **FAMINE** will cause many catastrophies and chaos throughout the world which will also cause many wars especially in the Middle East.

The world will be looking for a Savior and 666 and his False Prophet will fulfill the world's needs with many miracles.

Another amazing reason that the Great tribulation may be very close is that **POPE FRANCIS COMPLETELY QUALIFIES TO BE THE FUTURE FALSE PROPHET OF **666*

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 04:03 PM

@Ciuntryivy

Seek Jesus guidance maybe you can see what points I'm making.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 04:05 PM

Quiznos

Don't try to correct me ! You know nothing about excepting the Bible as the only infallible Word if God.

That's Almighty God!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 04:08 PM

Only infallible Word of God !

Corrected

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 04:10 PM

Teddyhug

Why don't you seek the Lord before you post .

Don't try an instruct me !

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10