Author Thread: Who says God is not into Politics !
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Who says God is not into Politics !
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 02:31 PM

God established government.

He allows things to happen to watch how people react.

Could be negative reactions as well as positive.

Everyone is not Godly.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 04:43 PM

:eyeroll:

Oops, I forgot. Nobody is allowed to question or disagree with Cupcake.

Cupcake, if you really want have monologue, rather than a dialogue, you should start a blog, with the comments turned off. Forums are for discussions.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 05:12 PM

Countryivy

You'res Replies are Rediculous.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 05:20 PM

For the Lord knows the way of the righteous, But the way of the wicked will perish.

Psalm 1:6

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 05:23 PM

Many wicked people in the World, with

ungodly behavior and in opposition of the Holy Scripture.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 05:47 PM

Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time,

because the days are evil .

So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.

Ephesians 5:15,16,17.

Kjv

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 05:47 PM

Your replies lack any real thought.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 05:50 PM

@Countryive

Everyone has an opinion.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 05:51 PM

Be Imitators of God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 05:29 AM

**IS THE AMAZING DREADED CORONAVIRUS ONE OF THE THINGS MENTIONED IN GOD'S WORD THAT WILL TAKE PLACE JUST BEFORE THE GREAT TRIBULATION**??

It is obvious that this worldwide plague is a message **FROM GOD**!! There are some like Littlest David and TeddyHugger who strongly imply that Satan started this Coronavirus and God couldn't stop it, or it was a complete accident and God couldn't stop it???

The Olivet prophecies of Jesus are found in Matthew 24 and 25, Mark 13 and Luke 21. Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 tells us what will take place just before the Great Tribulation, what will take place during the 1260-day Great Tribulation and the second Coming of Jesus on the Last Day of the Great Tribulation. And then Matthew 25:31-46 tells about the judgment of the saved and lost just after the 2nd Coming of Jesus.

Matthew 24:4-8, Mark 13:5-8: and Luke 21:10,11 tells what will take place just before the Great tribulation, and in Luke 21:11 Jesus prophesied, "There will be great earthquakes, **FAMINES** and **PESTILENCES** in various places!"

Dictionary definition of **PESTILENCE**: A **CONTAGIOUS OR INFECTIOUS EPIDEMIC DISEASE** that is virulent and **DEVASTATING**!!!

****WHICH IS A PERFECT DEFINTION OF THE ****CORONAVIRUS**An epidemic which could potentially turn into a horrifying global pandemic that kills millions of people!

However none of the plagues related to the End Times will hurt any of God's saints as shown by Revelation 9:4,20,21; 11:5; 16:2,5,6,7,9,11,21. God's wrath is mentioned 11 times in Revelation and every time God's wrath only hurt the unsaved.

Revelation 16:2,8,9" The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.... The 4th angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and the cursed the name of God, who **HAD CONTROL** over these plagues.

Psalm 91:2-4: I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust. Surely He will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly **PESTILENCE**. He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart!!"

Exodus 12:13 The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. **NO DESTRUCTIVE PLAGUE WILL TOUCH YOU** when I strike Egypt!

Revelation 9:3,4: And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like the scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree but only those people who did not have the **SEAL OF GOD**!

Since the Coronavirus will not hurt any born from believers, Bible based churches should never avoid being gathered together. Unfortunatelty about 90 percent of the churches in USA only have services **ONLINE** at their **WEBSITES**. Many like LittlestDavid and TeddyHugger with little faith think this should be 100 percent!!

Hebrews 10:24,25: Let us consider how we may spur one another on to love and good deeds, not giving up **MEETING TOGETHER**as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and **ALL THE MORE**as you see the Last Day approaching!

Romans 8:28,35,36: We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose... For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons neither the present nor the future nor ant powers neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!

CORONAVIRUS and **FAMINE** will cause many catastrophies and chaos throughout the world which will also cause many wars especially in the Middle East.

The world will be looking for a Savior and 666 and his False Prophet will fulfill the world's needs with many miracles.

Another amazing reason that the Great tribulation may be very close is that **POPE FRANCIS COMPLETELY QUALIFIES TO BE THE FUTURE FALSE PROPHET OF **666*

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 01:30 PM

QUOTE COUNTRYIVY: David, Quiznos was not saying that God is not omniscient. He was really saying the opposite. END QUOTE

First of all, I know Quiznos believes in omniscience, he stated so, but here did I accuse Quiznos of saying that God is not omniscient??

To make it easier for you, I’ll quote my post in question and the Quiznos’ post to which I responded.

Please quote me and explain what you don’t understand.

QUOTE QUIZNOS Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 04:19 PM

Posted by cake,

God established government.

He allows things to happen to watch how people react.

It seems as though your god is not Omniscient, as he does not know what people will do.

QUOTE DAVID RESPONSE: Who says God is not into Politics !

Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 09:15 PM

Once again, the Quiznos keeps exposing his vast ignorance of scripture.

There are several places in scripture that appear to speak about the omniscient God testing people to “know” them.

Let’s see, first there’s Genesis 22:12

“Do not lay a hand on the boy," he said. "Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son."

Them there’s Hezekiah, “And even in the matter of the envoys of the rulers of Babylon, who sent to him to inquire of the wonder that had happened in the land, God left him alone only to test him, that He might know all that was in his heart," (2 Chron. 32:31)

I guess I could go on with other examples but, oh well, why bother with facts when all you need is religious tradition.

Add to bucket list. Ask Quiznos if he’s ever heard of an anthropomorphic expression.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11