Author Thread: 3/29/2020 Have Faith and Not Fear
WaitingForJesus

View Profile
History
3/29/2020 Have Faith and Not Fear
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 03:02 PM

3/29/2020 Have Faith and Not Fear (combination of C. Stanley and Miz KJV Only) Genesis 12:1-20

===========================================================================================

We are to have Faith in the Lord and not fear when trouble comes. In the text, God told Abram to leave his father’s household and go to a land that God would lead him to. In verse 4 Abram obeyed the Lord and left. In verse 7 he goes to the land of Sichem, builds an altar to the Lord and gets more instructions. Then in verse 8 Abram went over to Bethel, built an altar to the Lord and called on the name of the Lord again.

All of a sudden in verse 10, there is a famine in the land. Does Abram build an altar to the Lord and ask for instructions? No. He gets fearful, starts reasoning in himself and runs to Egypt. This is where the trouble starts because instead of having Faith, Abram had fear. First he asked his wife Sarai to say she is his sister instead of his wife so the Egyptians won’t kill Abram for her. Then Pharaoh takes Sarai and she almost gets sexually had by him as his new wife. God sends a plague on the Egyptians that makes them all sick AND to let them know that Sarai is already a married woman. Then Pharaoh has Abram leave Egypt quickly with his wife. All this trouble started because of the fear Abram had when the famine came. All this trouble could have been greatly avoided if Abram had kept the Faith, dropped to his knees and asked God what he should do.

Today, now in March 2020, we have a plague, a pestilence in our land. We need to keep the Faith, have no fear, drop to our knees and ask God what we should do. We Christians, all know that we are Special because we are God’s children through the blood of Jesus Christ. We know God is obligated to take care of us. Period! Yes, He loves us his children and wants to take care of us anyway but because He is our Father, He is obligated to take care of us. Period! So walk in Faith with the Lord God Almighty. Walk in Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Have no fear because God is in Control!!

AMEN

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 02:00 PM

There’s always going to false teachers and false prophets like Richard the Pinocchio Prophetic. I hope anyone who might contract the virus isn’t disturbed by the babblings of false prophet Richard

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 03:42 PM

**IS THE AMAZING DREADED CORONAVIRUS ONE OF THE THINGS MENTIONED IN GOD'S WORD THAT WILL TAKE PLACE JUST BEFORE THE GREAT TRIBULATION**??

It is obvious that this worldwide plague is a message **FROM GOD**!! There are some like Littlest David and TeddHugger who strongly imply that Satan started this Coronavirus and God couldn't stop it, or it was a complete accident and God couldn't stop it???

They would agree with the government that all the churches should be closed and you should only witness to people when they are over 6 feet away while you are both wearing **MASKS**???

The Olivet prophecies of Jesus are found in Matthew 24 and 25, Mark 13 and Luke 21. Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 tells us what will take place just before the Great Tribulation, what will take place during the 1260-day Great Tribulation and the second Coming of Jesus on the Last Day of the Great Tribulation. And then Matthew 25:31-46 tells about the judgment of the saved and lost just after the 2nd Coming of Jesus. Matthew 24:4-8, Mark 13:5-8: and Luke 21:10,11 tells what will take place just before the Great tribulation, and in Luke 21:11 Jesus prophesied, "There will be great earthquakes, **FAMINES** and **PESTILENCES** in various places!"

Dictionary definition of **PESTILENCE**: A **CONTAGIOUS OR INFECTIOUS EPIDEMIC DISEASE** that is virulent and **DEVASTATING**!!!

****WHICH IS A PERFECT DEFINTION OF THE ****CORONAVIRUS**An epidemic which could potentially turn into a horrifying global pandemic that kills millions of people!

However none of the plagues related to the End Times will hurt any of God's saints as shown by Revelation 9:4,20,21; 11:5; 16:2,5,6,7,9,11,21. God's wrath is mentioned 11 times in Revelation and every time God's wrath only hurt the unsaved.

Revelation 16:2,8,9" The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.... The 4th angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and the cursed the name of God, who **HAD CONTROL** over these plagues.

Psalm 91:2-4: I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust. Surely He will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly **PESTILENCE**. He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart!!"

Exodus 12:13 The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. **NO DESTRUCTIVE PLAGUE WILL TOUCH YOU** when I strike Egypt!

Revelation 9:3,4: And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like the scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree but only those people who did not have the **SEAL OF GOD**!

Since the Coronavirus will not hurt any born from believers, Bible based churches should never avoid being gathered together. Unfortunatelty about 90 percent of the churches in USA only have services **ONLINE** at their **WEBSITES**. Many like LittlestDavid and TeddyHugger with little faith think this should be 100 percent and that all Christians should be 6 feet away and wear **MASKS**when witnessing to the unsaved???

Hebrews 10:24,25: Let us consider how we may spur one another on to love and good deeds, not giving up **MEETING TOGETHER**as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and **ALL THE MORE**as you see the Last Day approaching!

Romans 8:28,35,36: We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose... For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons neither the present nor the future nor ant powers neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!

CORONAVIRUS and **FAMINE** will cause many catastrophies and chaos throughout the world which will also cause many wars especially in the Middle East.

The world will be looking for a Savior and 666 and his False Prophet will fulfill the world's needs with many miracles.

Another amazing reason that the Great tribulation may be very close is that **POPE FRANCIS COMPLETELY QUALIFIES TO BE THE FUTURE FALSE PROPHET OF **666*

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 04:07 PM

There’s always going to false teachers and false prophets like Richard the Pinocchio Prophetic. I hope anyone who might contract the virus isn’t disturbed by the babblings of false prophet Richard

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 04:26 PM

**IS THE AMAZING DREADED CORONAVIRUS ONE OF THE THINGS MENTIONED IN GOD'S WORD THAT WILL TAKE PLACE JUST BEFORE THE GREAT TRIBULATION**??

It is obvious that this worldwide plague is a message **FROM GOD**!! There are some like Littlest David and TeddHugger who strongly imply that Satan started this Coronavirus and God couldn't stop it, or it was a complete accident and God couldn't stop it???

They would agree with the government that all the churches should be closed and you should only witness to people when they are over 6 feet away while you are both wearing **MASKS**???

The Olivet prophecies of Jesus are found in Matthew 24 and 25, Mark 13 and Luke 21. Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 tells us what will take place just before the Great Tribulation, what will take place during the 1260-day Great Tribulation and the second Coming of Jesus on the Last Day of the Great Tribulation. And then Matthew 25:31-46 tells about the judgment of the saved and lost just after the 2nd Coming of Jesus. Matthew 24:4-8, Mark 13:5-8: and Luke 21:10,11 tells what will take place just before the Great tribulation, and in Luke 21:11 Jesus prophesied, "There will be great earthquakes, **FAMINES** and **PESTILENCES** in various places!"

Dictionary definition of **PESTILENCE**: A **CONTAGIOUS OR INFECTIOUS EPIDEMIC DISEASE** that is virulent and **DEVASTATING**!!!

****WHICH IS A PERFECT DEFINTION OF THE ****CORONAVIRUS**An epidemic which could potentially turn into a horrifying global pandemic that kills millions of people!

However none of the plagues related to the End Times will hurt any of God's saints as shown by Revelation 9:4,20,21; 11:5; 16:2,5,6,7,9,11,21. God's wrath is mentioned 11 times in Revelation and every time God's wrath only hurt the unsaved.

Revelation 16:2,8,9" The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.... The 4th angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and the cursed the name of God, who **HAD CONTROL** over these plagues.

Psalm 91:2-4: I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust. Surely He will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly **PESTILENCE**. He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart!!

Exodus 12:13 The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. **NO DESTRUCTIVE PLAGUE WILL TOUCH YOU** when I strike Egypt!

Revelation 9:3,4: And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like the scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree but only those people who did not have the **SEAL OF GOD**!

Since the Coronavirus will not hurt any born from believers, Bible based churches should never avoid being gathered together. Unfortunatelty about 90 percent of the churches in USA only have services **ONLINE** at their **WEBSITES**. Many like LittlestDavid and TeddyHugger with little faith strongly imply that this should be 100 percent and that all Christians should be 6 feet away and wear **MASKS**when witnessing to the unsaved???

Hebrews 10:24,25: Let us consider how we may spur one another on to love and good deeds, not giving up **MEETING TOGETHER**as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and **ALL THE MORE**as you see the Last Day approaching!

Romans 8:28,35,36: We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose... For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons neither the present nor the future nor ant powers neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!

CORONAVIRUS and **FAMINE** will cause many catastrophies and chaos throughout the world which will also cause many wars especially in the Middle East.

The world will be looking for a Savior and 666 and his False Prophet will fulfill the world's needs with many miracles.

Another amazing reason that the Great tribulation may be very close is that **POPE FRANCIS COMPLETELY QUALIFIES TO BE THE FUTURE FALSE PROPHET OF **666*

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 06:18 PM

Richard, the Pinocchio Prophetic, keeps practicing his false numerological schemes but they keep hitting zero fulfillment.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 07:39 PM

Psalm 91:2-4: I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust. Surely He will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly **PESTILENCE**. He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart!!"

Since the Coronavirus will not hurt any born from believers, Bible based churches should never avoid being gathered together. Unfortunatelty about 90 percent of the churches in USA only have services **ONLINE** at their **WEBSITES**. Many like LittlestDavid and TeddyHugger with little faith strongly imply that this should be 100 percent and that all Christians should be 6 feet away and wear **MASKS**when witnessing to the unsaved???

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 07:48 PM

Prophetic, if you should get the coronavirus (God forbid) but if you get it, will you finally confess you might not be a real Christian based on your own foolish posts??

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 08:15 PM

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 08:40 PM

I Corinthians 11:14-16: Does not the very nature of things if a **MAN HAS LONG HAIR** it is a **DISGRACE TO HIM...If anyone wants to be contentious about this, we have no other practice--nor do the churches of God!

Apparently littlest David does not believe the above Divine Scripture is inspired by God since he proudly displays his sinful **LONG HAIR** on his picture and in another picture where he had **LOMG HAIR** on his beard. Whenever Littlest David disagrees with God's Word he claims it is out of context!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 11:03 PM

THE AMAZING DREADED FORUMVIRUS RICHARD IS MANY TIMES MENTIONED IN EVERY THREAD THAT WILL TAKE PLACE JUST BEFORE THE GREAT JUDGMENT DAY FOR HIS FALSE TEACHINGS**??

It is obvious that this is a **FORUMWIDE** plague and is a message **FROM SATAN**!! Another amazing reason that the Great judgment day may be very close is that **POPE RICHARD COMPLETELY QUALIFIES TO BE THE PRESENT FALSE PROPHET OF **7744**

Page : 1 2 3 4 5