Author Thread: Deadly results from these sales.....
Alligator

View Profile
History
Deadly results from these sales.....
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 05:50 PM

3M is the maker of the big REAL rubbery masks that docs, nurses, and sick people need. There is a big need for them in Florida. The official who orders them was on tv tonight. He placed order one month ago for something like 1 million masks. He has received NONE. 3M distributes the masks and other products to 20 distributors. The official called a distributor and was told we pushed your order to the bottom. WHY? He was told that foreign companies have shown up at the physical warehouse with CASH and bought all the masks. Same thing with the other 19 warehouses. So the official finally reached Mike Roman, CEO of 3M who employs 90,000 people. The florida official asked if it was true they ignore US contracts and sell to foreigners, and Roman said Yes, THEY pay cash.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 10:26 AM

We have a business in USA. They have purchase orders from USA. They need to fulfill those orders, NOT sell to foreigners with cash. Every person is supposed to be loyal to their own country. Italians should help Italy first. Mexico should help Mexicans first. If you disagree, it only shows your stupidity. USA has always helped other countries, but this health hazard should be Americans first when buying from an American company.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 10:45 AM

There is no need to call people stupid, if they disagree with you. That's uncalled for.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 10:49 AM

Needsafriend7 I wonder what fruits of the spirit that last post was displaying...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 10:50 AM

May I suggest a cup of chamomile tea...:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 11:28 AM

Countryivy

Your response is redundant!

You don't understand much .

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 12:53 AM

Thanks countryivy I'm glad to see I wasn't alone in my thinking...:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 08:44 AM

You're welcome.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 02:14 PM

the point of my post is that Americans had ordered items from 3M and all they had to do was make the product and then we would pay them. Foreigners stepped ahead of us in line with actual cash and took our product away from us. That is not hard to understand.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 02:21 PM

The USA has helped foreign countries far too long. Our past president Obama even sent actual cash to an enemy, Iran. The point is that 3M is an american company and had american orders. They were blinded by cash of foreigners. You can be certain that cash was not shared by their employees - it was pocketed by the CEO and board members. If YOU ordered an orange shirt in February, made to exactly your measurements and were waiting to be notified the shirt was ready and you needed to pay $25 when you picked it up -- how would you feel when you went to pick it up to find out some foreign person handed over cash and took the orange shirt home to his own country. its simple ladies. HONEST business is not done by stepping to the front of the line.

Page : 1 2