Author Thread: Verse of the Day - April 4, 2020
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Verse of the Day - April 4, 2020
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 09:22 AM

Eph 2:4-10 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 09:32 AM

That's a nice verse of the day for what is my late dad's birthday...:-)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 10:00 AM

Glad to share, and may God always bless you both. :)

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 03:33 PM

Great verse reminder TOTH, I needed to be reminded of God’s grace and HIS workmanship because I keep inserting my own works in there sometimes

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 03:37 PM

I don’t mean to deny good works we do that God prepared us to do. I meant to say, but worded it wrong, that sometimes I focus too much on my failing works—if that even makes sense

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 06:48 PM

David,

I think I get what you're saying. I think that happens to pretty much all of us at times. God bless you brother.