Author Thread: It's hard to get out and meet someone right now
Admin

It's hard to get out and meet someone right now
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 01:14 PM

My mind keeps telling me that I'm never going to meet the right one, but in my heart is a prayer. I don't know what will happen in my life, but I know the Lord's will will be done. Whatever happens or doesn't happen will be because of Him. I'll never stop praising you Lord. Amen.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
It's hard to get out and meet someone right now
Posted : 27 Jun, 2020 09:37 AM

Sometimes merely meeting lots people isn’t the answer either.

Ordinary people who meet the right one right off the bat are enviable!!

But I was surprised to hear about certain famous people, like rock stars, who meet LOTS of people or have access to lots of people but still can’t seem to find that special one.

I was wondering how a rock star who has access to so many eager and willing fans couldn’t find one person in that huge fan group to marry.

Then I learned something interesting and it kinda related even to my very abbreviated experience meeting people. Not everyone is right, not everyone is genuine.

Many rock star and movie star fans just want to marry the illusion, not the flawed individual behind the illusion.

Like I say, even in my VERY abbreviated experience, I’ve found some women who just want to marry a programable robotic male body and they’re disappointed when they find I’m not programable—especially when I try to be who l am.

But that unsettling thought occurred to me, wonder if I’m looking for a programable woman!!!! So, I needed to do a little soul searching myself!! Admittedly, I’ve met some women through the years that I really should have married but at the time decided not to. Fortunately for them, not every man was as clueless as me. So don’t be like me!!

So cheer up my friend, your partner might be closer than you think. If you’re not already doing so, try expanding your horizons by volunteering or by finding other creative ways to meet people.