Author Thread: People change/ The WORD of GOD does not.
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
People change/ The WORD of GOD does not.
Posted : 17 Apr, 2020 05:42 PM

What I have to say is simple. The personality that you have will proably change over time, so if you look for a husband/wife based on your thoughts and desires then overtime you and your partner will more than likely drift apart. That is why I am not a fan of the traditional marriage model.

Guys need to find a christian lady that will help them magnify the LORD, and Ladies need to look for a christian guy that has the ambition to undertake a mission that will magnify the LORD.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/you-re-a-completely-different-person-at-14-and-77-the-longest-running-personality-study-ever-has?utm_source=pocket-newtab

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2020 09:39 PM

God gave us the power to choose. Choose wisely.

For a marriage to last, the couple has to work for it. Keep the romance alive as long as you live. Fall in love to the same person again and again.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2020 12:59 PM

My desire for the type of man I want hasn't Changed over time. Unfortunately, I do not always meet the right type for ME.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2020 07:33 AM

Ephesians 5:23

Nasb

For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church. He Himself bring the Savior of the body.

Study your Scriptures, answers for Life.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2020 07:34 AM

"being the "

edited

Supernova72

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jan, 2021 07:50 AM

I agree, even though the world spins in other directions... there is no one single reason for a christian to marry a person that doesn't share his or her deepest value and beliefs, because it's the worst start possibile or even a path that drives to loosing the faith because of a life made up of compromises... If one doesn't find a match... it means God's plan are different.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2021 11:53 AM

Some Woman marry Non Christian men and stay married for YEARS.

It's probably a huge compromise for Her.