Author Thread: Protecting Your Families
Admin

Protecting Your Families
Posted : 25 Apr, 2020 01:13 PM

This reminds me of a post a saw about how men talk about wanting to protect their families, but they don't really mean it. The best way to protect their families is doing laundry and dishes and practicing and teaching proper hand washing. Because the thing that their families are the most in danger from is illness. But, that's too mundane for a lot of men. They just want to protect their families from murderers and rapists, even though the likelihood of their families needing protecting from those is very slim.

Remember:

Luke 16:10

“If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won’t be honest with greater responsibilities.

It's the little things that count.

Here is the post:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10116916541956131&set=pcb.10116916543727581

View Profile
History
Protecting Your Families
Posted : 27 Apr, 2020 10:49 AM

Okay, so..... What was the question? Lol

View Profile
History
Protecting Your Families
Posted : 27 Apr, 2020 10:55 AM

What do you think?

View Profile
History
Protecting Your Families
Posted : 2 May, 2020 07:38 AM

I would help out with those tasks in a marriage.

beautifulchristian24

View Profile
History
Protecting Your Families
Posted : 25 May, 2020 05:23 PM

I know I'm not a guy.......

I grew up in a very traditional home. My mom did the dishes, cooked, cleaned, took care of my brother and myself. While my dad worked. Now yes dad would cook and do things around the house but it was mostly my mother.

Dad did lead us spiritually, and in most aspects of our lives as he was the "head of the household". I see no problems with this. If this is how two people decide to live their life, nothing wrong with it.

I would be the same with my husband when I get married.

a208x1a^

View Profile
History
Protecting Your Families
Posted : 2 Jan, 2021 07:51 PM

This appears to be a covid-19 fear, not a Biblically-centered concern.