Author Thread: I think she's beautiful!
Admin

I think she's beautiful!
Posted : 28 Apr, 2020 04:18 PM

To the South African white woman that doesn't know I exist, and whose settings are to meet a S.African guy. I think "you're beautiful"! I really do. I recognise your beauty from God, and I think you have the most expressive eyes. They are a lovely colour! I wish and pray God would move you to see my profile from Ottawa. Maybe send me a line of text... But, your account setting doesn't allow that. Maybe you would not find me attractive. I don't know. But, I do know that I sure would love to converse with you and get to know you. I sure hope God would allow a connection between us. In your profile you mentioned about an oil painting. I think you are that oil painting, and more special than that. You are a work of art, by a Heavenly craft maker named God. He made you beautiful, and I think you are. I hope you see yourself as beautiful. I think you are...

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
I think she's beautiful!
Posted : 3 May, 2020 02:35 PM

So who is this mystery woman? I was curious who it might be after all your raving but I didn't see any profiles that were S. Africa only. There are definitely some beautiful women though. Anyway, good luck with it. :)

View Profile
History
I think she's beautiful!
Posted : 4 May, 2020 11:40 AM

Hey Toth. I plan to delete my account on May, 7. i put a condition to the Lord, that if He would use this venue to help me find a suitable wife, then I would put a time limit on it. It's almost here. I was the one who put the condition, but I want to be true to my word with God. It's sad, as I'm almost certain now that the S.African woman's account is never visited, as she probably has forgotten about it, or maybe discouraged with it.

So, when I delete my profile, she may still get the message that I am interested, but my profile will be long gone. I'm thinking about sending my personal email and picture to my lets say 'connection' and said contact can forward it to the profile of the S.African woman. I"m not sure of any other way, except VPN or "taking a huge risk" another way, once the Covid-19 is done. I'm directing this conversation to you only Toth. Since it's a public forum, still, it's intended for you only. Any ideas? All ears...

View Profile
History
I think she's beautiful!
Posted : 4 May, 2020 11:41 AM

Hey Toth, read my blurb when you get a chance, please, and respond if you'd like. Any last minute advice?

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
I think she's beautiful!
Posted : 4 May, 2020 02:59 PM

Mr. Zee,

I appreciate that you've made a promise to the Lord and intend to keep it, but you still have 2-3 days. Maybe she's the one for you, maybe she isn't. If it were me, I would've at least sent a message to her profile through a VPN set on S. Africa, but you gotta be you and do what you think is best for your life. Of course I'm happy to help however I can, but I wouldn't know how to help beyond what I've suggested already.

Reality = I can't even figure out dating on my end or I wouldn't be here. Maybe I should be strategizing for myself more. :)

To-do list:

- Buy net

- Learn hypnotism

- Invest in new brand of toothpaste

- Purchase blowgun with knockout darts

- Learn to tolerate sappy movies without falling asleep

View Profile
History
I think she's beautiful!
Posted : 4 May, 2020 05:15 PM

Thanks Toth. Your humour is worse than mine... :)

Some deep thinking in the next couple of days. A Christian woman friend of mine and I went for a social-distance walk together last afternoon here in Ottawa, Canada, (friend from church) and we both prayed silently to the Lord about this. So, we shall see. Thanks for your reply.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
I think she's beautiful!
Posted : 4 May, 2020 05:19 PM

Bad humor is better than no humor at all. :)

Prayer is certainly a good idea. But you know, there is always more to someone than their profile, so I'm sure whatever happens, it will work out for the best. She could be wonderful, but she could be crazy, and these days, crazy seems like it's much easier to find.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
I think she's beautiful!
Posted : 8 May, 2020 02:46 PM

Today is May 8.

I don't think we should give God time limits.