Author Thread: You chose this...
Marcouse

View Profile
History
You chose this...
Posted : 3 May, 2020 09:01 AM

All I see here these days are people complaining about the opposite sex, church and woe is me.

When you prayed to Jesus to be saved and follow him you were signing up for a spiritual war that will last your lifetime if you were serious. The decimated society that we find our self in now is the current battlefield, to expect a fairytale existence is nothing short of delusion in every sense.

Anyone can leave at anytime and go back to the world to fulfill their desires. Everyday you put your hands together and speak to God you re-enlist in his army.

Recent events suggest that a day is soon coming where everyone will have to stand up for what they believe in. If you don't have children it will be easier to make the right choice, be thankful that you are not tied to the world and it has no control over you.

If everyone starts focusing on what works God wants to do in them rather than fulfilling desires then if nothing else we will be stronger in the days ahead.

The garden of Eden was lost when sin came into the world, the angels guarding it held flaming swords. The only way back to paradise is through a trial by fire.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
You chose this...
Posted : 3 May, 2020 10:50 AM

I don't think everybody is complaining. Dating can just be a bit complicated especially when you throw things like beliefs and distance into the equation. Plus, we have this thing called "social distancing" that complicates things all the more.

Just smile and be a light to others. :)

Matt 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

alekk3

View Profile
History
You chose this...
Posted : 9 May, 2020 04:11 AM

"I don't think everybody is complaining. Dating can just be a bit complicated."

I agree with you here, to an extent. For me, it is not complaining about the opposite gender. It is more of an observation of some of them poor behavior. God did create "A Help Mate For Adam." So there is nothing wrong with us Human Beings wanting to share our lives with the opposite gender. God himself realized that Man cannot be alone.