Author Thread: defination of attractive
dee1978

View Profile
History
defination of attractive
Posted : 11 May, 2020 02:43 AM

How does one define beautiful or attractivenone, what is that thing that draws you to someone and decide that's the one. If one is a few pounds extra, doesn't wear make up or dont do fake hair does that make them them ugly

Patrickfar

View Profile
History
defination of attractive
Posted : 25 Jul, 2020 04:39 PM

Attraction is 2 sided: inside and outside.

Inside: if she is humble, kind, loving, self-less, family oriented and has a sense of humor, that's attractive to me.

Outside: she has to have a beautiful, joyful face. In my opinion, a body can be fixed, if she is overweight, she can lose the weight with sports and nutrition (not a factor).

View Profile
History
defination of attractive
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 01:42 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No 2 people see it the same way. Though for me, true beauty is found in the light that is their life. I could go into all the things that made Vicky the most beautiful lady on this earth, yet to some that would be something they may not like.

However in the end I will say that in my mind, some of the lady's I know that could be supermodels, are also some of the ugliest women I know.

FaithfulPilgrim

View Profile
History
defination of attractive
Posted : 7 Nov, 2021 06:39 PM

Amen

FaithfulPilgrim

View Profile
History
defination of attractive
Posted : 7 Nov, 2021 06:55 PM

For me, I also find it extremely attractive if a lady walks in the fruits of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. I am attracted by a woman who displays femininity and has not let the world harden her and who is kind and loving towards others and who has a great personality. Rudeness, arguing, and hostility are all unattractive to me. As far as body type, I think there just has to be an attraction so if a lady's personality shines that brightly, it is definitely attractive but I guess there has to be a balance. It can't be all about outward appearance nor just about inner appearance but I do think that what's on the inside outshines what is on the outside any day.

Page : 1 2