Author Thread: Interracial Dating
Queenly

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 15 May, 2020 05:13 AM

How do you view interracial relationships? are there any White Men looking for a Black Lady in this site?

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 15 May, 2020 08:20 AM

Stigma against interracial relationships has decreased significantly. However, in general, someone's environment, the media, and the culture will influence someone's "ideal type."

The data puts black women and Asian men at the bottom of the "online preference" pyramid. This data is before other factors need to be considered. For instance, various psychological studies indicated that Caucasian men will be the most sought out by women online, and Asian women are the most sought out by men online.

If your type is a white male, just be aware that he will have a larger selection of people that he can choose from. Another thing to be aware of is the differences other than skin color. I can't speak for white men since I am not one. For me personally, I don't care about your skin color because the most important thing to me is your values. I find some black women will have "VERY VERY high" self-confidence. It's fine to be unique and confident in this way but I find it conflicts with my value-system on modesty and the biblical principle found in Proverbs 3:5.

Each person's culture/environment has a different emphasis on certain attributes. For example, a girl that grew up in the slums of Kenya will think very differently than a boy who grew up in a German coal mine town. When factors like values, finances, or personality are added to the dating equation, it can be potentially messy when they collide. As a result, some people can prefer to date people from the same background as themselves to avoid the mess altogether.

When it is offline, things can change drastically for interracial dating. You won't be able to lie as much and you'll be able to see more clearly if your values and personalities are a fit for each other. -Best regards from Canada.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 15 May, 2020 11:56 AM

I don't have any issues with interracial marriages. Moses was in one when he married Zipporah. Of course Miriam didn't like it, and God dealt with her over it.

Date who makes you smile as long as you're both Christians and on the same walk with Christ.

LeeDavidS

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 17 May, 2020 06:57 AM

Yes, I'm open to it.

Queenly

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 18 May, 2020 01:18 AM

That is very useful information hope someone will read and understand all that counts is the personality whether black or white, rich or poor. we are not defined by our skin color.

Thanks fro the response.

Queenly

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 18 May, 2020 01:20 AM

i also have no issues with it, as long as one makes me smile and happy i'm all the way up.

Thanks for the Response

Queenly

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 18 May, 2020 01:21 AM

Nice.

LeeDavidS

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 18 May, 2020 03:04 AM

I find women that love The Lord to be beautiful. They come in all different colors and shapes and sizes.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 19 May, 2020 05:53 AM

Brother Toth, I agree with you too. What is important is that we are both Christians. We are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus. We should search for God's wisdom to improve our purity before Him. Let us not be like worldly people. Who use culture, environment, country, skin colour etc. to separate people. In Christ we are one.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 20 May, 2020 12:48 PM

Chioniso,

What I always find interesting with the Moses/Zipporah and Miriam incident is when Miriam fussed over it, she was made leprous.

She was upset over someone's skin, so God gave her a real skin issue to be troubled over. Not only that, she had to be removed from the camp for seven days and the Bible says the leprosy made her "white as snow." The irony of it all.

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 23 May, 2020 06:03 PM

I was married to a black Latina woman for 18 years.

Race isn't an issue for me because I honestly believe in only one race:

The human race.

People are people, no matter their skin color or ethnicity.

It truly is what's inside that counts.

Page : 1 2 3