Author Thread: Interracial Dating
Queenly

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 15 May, 2020 05:13 AM

How do you view interracial relationships? are there any White Men looking for a Black Lady in this site?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 10 Jul, 2020 02:34 AM

* his siblings as *

Patrickfar

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 25 Jul, 2020 04:37 PM

I don't view interracial dating as anything other than "dating". God does not look at appearances, but at the heart. Now, I do find certain persons more attractive (face) than others, but that does not mean that they behave like the woman of God I want.

Conclusion: A woman's behavior, how she carries herself with grace and truth in Jesus, this is what makes her beautiful to me. However, a woman also, just like a man, cannot be negligent nor vain when it comes to her appearance. Grooming oneself without being vain is also necessary.

afatgymrat

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 31 Aug, 2020 11:26 PM

I was created through an interracial relationship.

I am open to it. I know a lot of guys open to it. You'll be fine!

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 01:33 PM

Queenly, That first reply you got was spot on. As a white male the color of a person means nothing to me. It is all about the person, and what is inside the wrapper. (the wrapper is what we see, i.e. skin color) Though I would never marry a lady no matter what her color if faith was vastly different than my own. If we were compatible in our faith, (named first as it is at the top of the list.) and we liked the same things, and from a friendship love grow, The rest is nothing, and be overcome with love.

otismusic

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 2 Oct, 2020 01:38 PM

Terrible Idea....and I'm the product of it.......

FaithfulPilgrim

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 7 Nov, 2021 06:37 PM

I am a black man and I personally have gone out with women from different races mainly because they were Christians and we had things in common. I think it should be a concern if anyone wants to date or marry anyone based on skin color. If the perfect Christian match happened to be a skin color that you don't prefer, would you walk away. Just my opinion that some heart searching may need to be done. I know I've had my share of heart break from relationships with women of my own skin color but that does not mean that I won't date another woman of that color. Nevertheless if it is true love in Christ, the skin color should not matter. Like the Lord said in 1 Samuel 16:7, But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

Page : 1 2 3