Author Thread: I wish I could meet a woman who doesn't think I'm ugly
Admin

I wish I could meet a woman who doesn't think I'm ugly
Posted : 24 May, 2020 06:42 AM

For once in my life I want to meet a woman who is attracted to me. I know I'm not much to look at, but this body I have isn't mine, it belongs to the Lord, it was made in His. If you think it's ugly, or if you think anyone else's outward appearance is ugly then I suggest you read 1 Corinthians 12:27. Our bodies are His temple, no matter how big, or small, tall, short, thin, fat, if we have the Holy Spirit in us then we shouldn't defile it with evil. If you have the Holy Spirit in you then you are not ugly.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2020 02:00 PM

Just forget it. I quit. No one is going to love me because I'm too fat and ugly, and I'm never going to change, I'm going to remain that remain that way for the rest of my life.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2020 07:59 AM

You need to ask God for His strength and help in whatever situation you feel You are in.

You have threads of discuss and depression all in Forums!

I'm thinking you need to stop it and Seek God . You say you know Jesus!

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 06:34 AM

Sorry for the late reply, Morgan, but I didn't read this forum part for awhile. Whatever you look like you are not ugly, as you are made in the image of God. If it's any consolation to you, I had (have still to some degree) a wild crush on a woman from S.Africa who in her own profile, she did not think she was attractive, as she was hinting at that the way she wrote. I was "hugely" attracted to her. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. Of course, we all want to exercise and if possible, eat good food, and keep ourselves as clean and tidy as we possibly can under our unique circumstances, because we would look for that in a woman, and a woman would look for that in a guy, hopefully! The rest will come, prayer, prayer, and trusting that God is good and has your best for you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 06:54 AM

I second your writing, Morgan. I'm behind you on this one, as you are behind Jesus Christ. Thanks for posting, you are brave and honest. My respect! Maybe people are assuming that you need to lose weight, but your explanation fits perfectly, that you are a naturally bigger sized man, so 300 pounds might not be that out of line for you. I would still try to eat healthy and get some exercise within your capabilities though. A lot of us judge too quickly when we don't know the full context of things. Blessings, brother.

Page : 1 2