Author Thread: God will bless me with a wife
Admin

God will bless me with a wife
Posted : 26 May, 2020 06:56 AM

For two days I've been praying without ceasing for God to help me find a wife and for Him to give me a Godly marriage. I reached for the Bible and it opened up to Ephesians. The two verses that stood out to me were 5:31 "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and cling to his wife, and they two shall be one flesh." and 4 ;27 "Neither give place to the devil." . About a few days before this I told God that I wasn't 100% sure that there is someone out there for me, but after reading these two verses I'm starting to think that my doubt is what's been holding me back. I kept doubting and Satan kept whispering the same old lies in my ears making that doubt grow. I was helping him with it. But not anymore. I know the Lord is going to bless me with a wife. I know I'm not deserving of it, but I trust Him to give it to me. He who finds a wife finds a good thing. I know God has that good thing waiting. I got to be honest I feel like a little kid right before Christmas time. I'm blessed. Even before He blesses me with a wife I am blessed. He's so good. God is good all the time. He's more than good. I don't know how much I can thank. I could thank Him a million a second every single day of my life, but it wouldn't be enough. I trust in Him. Whatever is impossible to me is possible to Him. He is the author and finisher of my faith. He knows what's best. Thank you Jesus. It's in your beautiful and Heavenly name that I pray. Amen.

DevineHeaven

View Profile
History
God will bless me with a wife
Posted : 12 Jul, 2020 12:37 AM

Amen Great is your fatih