Author Thread: Colombia. saluden!!!.greet!!
Yuly255

View Profile
History
Colombia. saluden!!!.greet!!
Posted : 30 May, 2020 05:43 PM

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 May, 2020 07:14 PM

Bienvenidos. Welcome

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 01:02 PM

Hey Dave, I"m back... Heart mending from a most fruitless attempt at finding a woman from S.Africa that I had the hugest crush on. Nothing, nada. zilch, 0, zero, wispy echo chambers of the sounds of silence. So, back on the site, and still hoping God will make a way that I'll meet my future wife here. At least the restrictions are starting to ease in the nations capital. it's a new day, God is good. Anyhow, just thought I'd say 'hi'. I hope you're doing well.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 01:26 PM

Hey Zee. Yes some businesses and malls are expected to open in our province in the next few days so that will be a small relief to retail staff and their families.

I hope you'll remain strong during your recovery from the setback. Prayers for you brother.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2020 03:07 PM

Hi Dave. Thanks for the prayers (sincerely)... I cannot lie and say I'm over this crush, and I am still hoping and praying for her. I am also allowing for it to settle more that I may not find her and if I did, she may not be interested in me at all, or have a boyfriend, or whatever. But, the pain is subsiding, and some of you guys and girls have encouraged me in a real and godly way. I am grateful. It is new to me to have such a 'strong' crush and for someone I've never interacted with before. I wish she had found me right away and told me she was not interested, or was interested, and then I could close the door or open it, but it never happened. It left me more determined to find her and pray for her. So, in conclusion, still praying for her, still have some hope, but also realistic she may never respond. Thanks again, brother. My gratitude, and thanks for your sensitivity.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2020 04:26 AM

Fair points that you have expressed. That, "what if?" question really does sting. I think your realistic optimism is particular and gradually you'll be able to look back upon your experience.

On another note, I feel we have been rude and hijacked the OP's Colombian post. For the sake of being Canadians, if you'd like to reply back, feel free to do it in your post in the "broken hearts." Keep up the good fight Zee!

Yuly255, sorry! Lo siento por nuestra intrusiĆ³n canadiense jaja