Author Thread: Look and not message
Admin

Look and not message
Posted : 1 Jun, 2020 05:56 PM

Hi girls. If you look at my profile and don't message me, should I assume you're not interested? Or are you just too shy to message me?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Look and not message
Posted : 2 Jun, 2020 01:20 AM

There are a number of reasons people look & don't message. They may of read your board posts and been curious about who you are. They could of looked at your profile in the hope that you'll look at theirs and make contact. Or they may like your picture but on reading your profile decided you have nothing in common...

Alligator

View Profile
History
Look and not message
Posted : 2 Jun, 2020 07:48 PM

I like to read profiles. Just because...... i doubt that 25 year olds, 50 year olds and 70 year olds are much different from each other. Probably a lot of women read your profile, wish you lived 5 miles away and move on. Just guessing here.........

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Look and not message
Posted : 6 Jun, 2020 10:17 AM

I view many Profiles, most I'm not impressed with what they write on them.

I don't just look a pictures.

Sometimes I view several times the men I maybe attracted to.

However most have such a young age limit they won't notice me.

Older men over 60.

age limits 26-40.

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Look and not message
Posted : 6 Jun, 2020 09:42 PM

I look at lots of profiles. Some I would not be interested in,(after looking, and reading) and some I am, (after looking and reading ),,,,however, I seldom make the first move, so I might would actually be interested, if he sent a message.

View Profile
History
Look and not message
Posted : 7 Jun, 2020 04:06 PM

I don't understand your question. Do/did you expect everyone who looks at your profile to message you? Why?

Alligator

View Profile
History
Look and not message
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 06:35 PM

Ivy, of course you understand his question - its very simple. No question is foolish - if that was true, there would be no need for anyone to go to school.

View Profile
History
Look and not message
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 09:28 PM

Al,

I never said that his question was foolish. I simply don't understand why he asking it and was wondering what his thinking process is. I thought it was pretty well understood that not everyone who visits your profile will message you, especially women. It seems weird, to me, to expect that. How is anyone even suppose to know if they want to message you or not, without first visiting your profile? I don't get it. And, then, it seems like most people expect the man to make the first move. So, why is he suprised that some women are not messaging him?

slightlybrokenwing72

View Profile
History
Look and not message
Posted : 9 Jun, 2020 04:43 AM

Could be we're checking your profile cos you checked ours ;)

if the person looks like they haven't been in and out of prison, isn't muslim (80% of my messages/views are from muslims for some reason...) and otherwise seems sane... that my curiosity is higher than my sense of fear, then yeah, i check the profiles of people who check mine.

but then i figure 'okei, he looked at my profile earlier... i showed some interest by checking his, so its his turn to write me'.

in my 40s, so i rarely check profiles on my own accord... just seems too forward. also i live in a country in europe where there's close to zero users... so using the site is kinda... umm... non-sensical? although i've had nice conversations a couple times.

So if i were you, i'd check to remember if you had viewed her profile first. in which case, perhaps look again and find something to write about it you want to.

if you never viewed them... their view could literally mean anything at all... no real advice. other than if you can see in their profile something you can relate to... then no reason not to reach out to say something. it is a religious dating site, so... i think maybe the risk from polite conversation is less? idk.

(i have no real understanding of male psychology, so all this soundwaves into the wind might be somewhat of no use... but i hope there was at least one useful phrase someplace inside :) :) ).

irc1

View Profile
History
Look and not message
Posted : 12 Jun, 2020 05:50 AM

First, men are not old, when they are over 60. They can still produce. Woman at their 60 cant. They usually stop with that late 30 start 40.

and yes many men, want to find a woman to start a life with, where they both are the same place in life. And that can be difficult, to find a woman, with no children, never married, never had a long term relationship, where they live with the man and so on.

View Profile
History
Look and not message
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 09:06 AM

Ah, I learned something new today. Thanks for your post, and your take on things.

Page : 1 2